Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 902|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Soalan] My alpha s6 skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-3 04:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I din't get my alpha s6 skin , cause i've been left the game for 2 and a half months. Before i left the game in middle of s6 my rank was EPIC V , There's some guy told me that my mail prize already deleted cause it was to many new mail got in so the old mail got deleted automatically . The question is, can i get the skin back ?please MOONTON I'M BEGGING YOU , and yeah i got Moskov S7 skin. Thanks  
Post time 2018-4-3 04:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The Answer is a NO! . you Shouldn't left The Game when The Season was about to end so You wont miss the Rewards. Please Learn the Lesson and dont do this again . anyway have you delete all the mail especially Old Mail once you got moskov s7 Skin? then Alpha Skin has to be in the Old Mail and you delete it -_- . How About Go To Customer Service is on the Right Corner of the Profile , It Has HeadSet logo, that's CS go there and Report what kind of problem you are facing. Let's Hope the Mod will help you
 Author| Post time 2018-4-3 04:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Id - 21024616 (2027)
Asia Server
Screenshot_20180403_161311.jpg
 Author| Post time 2018-4-3 04:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Desmonz replied at 2018-4-3 04:14 PM
The Answer is a NO! . you Shouldn't left The Game when The Season was about to end so You wont miss  ...

Oh Okay . Thanks bro
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-8 04:19 PM GMT+8