Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2669|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Seasonal Starlight Member Still 36 days but Didn't Receive April Starlight Skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-3 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Eddy@SPX at 2018-4-3 10:35 AM

Hello, I have problem with the starlight seasonal membership, last month i got the starlight skin 1 day late, but now I already waiting for 2 days but i still dont receive the skin. I don't know what the problem with this starlight seasonal system. I will never buy it anymore.

Here is screenshot of my account

no skin is coming

no skin is coming

No harley skin received

36 days left

36 days left

I have 36 days left of my membership

Post time 2018-4-3 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Can you please tell me how many skin you got from starlight seasonal Membership? It lasts 93 days and you will get 3 skins in total. That means if you try to buy this like 29 or 30th of that month, you will get thr starlight skin of that month and 2 more skins. Even if your starlight will count for 92 more days means you eill have starlight membership on 3rd month but you wont get starlight skin of that month(because you bought starlight at the end of x month so you will get 3 skins in total even if you have starlight membership for 4th month). You can check my starlight picture for better understanding. I have 67 days left but i wont get next months starlight because i bought thr starlight end of the x month. I need to know how many skins you got with your current starlight membership. 1,2 or 3. If you got 2 , you will get one more. If you already got 3, you wont get anymore even if your starlight membership is says you have 36 days left.
Screenshot_20180403-091232.png
 Author| Post time 2018-4-3 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-3 11:21 AM
Can you please tell me how many skin you got from starlight seasonal Membership? It lasts 93 days an ...

I bought the skin on 1st of february... I get 2 skin already...   the first skin i got directly after purchase... the second skin i got 1 day late after the skin released... but this 3rd skin i dont get yet
 Author| Post time 2018-4-3 01:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
if i know that this starlight seasonal membership like this i will not going to purchase it anymore.. better buy the monthly one because i got the skin directly after the purchase
Post time 2018-4-3 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Eddy@SPX replied at 2018-4-3 01:19 PM
I bought the skin on 1st of february... I get 2 skin already...   the first skin i got directly af ...

If you received 2 skin you will get one more.
Please contact in game customer support.Its located on the top left corner besides your profile avatar (blue headset icon)
Go to help and select bug report.
Fill up the form and also attach the screenshot.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-4-3 02:45 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-4-3 01:36 PM
If you received 2 skin you will get one more.
Please contact in game customer support.Its located  ...

Already report yesterday, no reply yet
Post time 2018-4-3 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Eddy@SPX replied at 2018-4-3 02:45 PM
Already report yesterday, no reply yet

It will take 3-9 days to get reply from in game cs.
Please wait.
Post time 2018-4-9 12:05 PM | Show all posts
hi . me too . i bought starlight season skin but dont recvieve skin for 2 mth ??????? pls refund

Comments

TRY CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE  Post time 2018-4-9 02:48 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-29 02:37 AM GMT+8