Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1310|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] SERIOUS ISSUE ABOUT CHOU 2ND SKILL

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-1 11:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok so first i gotta tell ya, specially for chou players.including me whom have been playing ma boy chou since s3
When they announce about the chou nerf which says that chou immunity from damage is no more,
i'm started to investigate just how worse can you nerf a hero that's been nerfed like a hella much even though his damage output is minimal,
so when i tried his 2nd skill by trying to dodge tower shot...
yep gg no more immune god from now on and yeah that's it....
but something is wrong DEFINITELY SO WRONG
the chou that i used to play its not like this, something is so off

IT TURNS OUT that whenever chou is using his 2nd skill he can't use his other skill as like you need to wait for his 2nd skill animation to end (he's like being silinced for a sec) which DESTROY his perfomance,
we all know that chou has one of the most flash-like combo to completely steal/kidnapp opponent's damage dealers by 1-1-2-1-2-3 combo.
but THIS, this.. is absolutely unacceptable.. i mean come on you have removed his immunity which is a HUGE selling point of chou
and for what reason? he's being rarely pick? to make him better? i did see the new buff for moskov and also chou is stated which says to make these 2 heroes a better pick for the players, but the weird part is...
moskov is getting a buff to make him better... but does removing chou's immunity makes him better? well i'm saying this not because im going to cry over his lost upon his immunity, i just recently discovered that wings of apocalypse queen stacks with chou 2nd skill which resulting in 90% damage reduction upon low health and that's great but still immune text in battlefield has lost

and by the way i did submit this issue to the customer service,  and they did say that they will fix this soon but i'm writing this concern with a reason. The thing is..i submitted that bug issue back when they announced hanabi or you could say the first ever patch that stated that chou is no longer immune But  
i afraid that this bug will be brought/still continue in the normal server
and i don't want that to happen. he'll be completely unplayable.

Best Regard
Lucas,
 Author| Post time 2018-4-1 11:22 PM | Show all posts
the video which i embedded is not working here's all the links for the chou bug video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ykHbKWXbFU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwoj4Ou2PpQ
Post time 2018-4-4 07:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
RaihanGele replied at 2018-4-1 11:22 PM
the video which i embedded is not working here's all the links for the chou bug video
https://www.yo ...

Ah yes, I noticed it and was like WTF!!! The nerf on the second skill is more than what was mentioned in the description, and as you mentioned, not only is he unable to have immunity for his second skill, you cannot use any other skill within 1s of casting the second skill which makes him very underwhelming in engaging or disengaging. Hope the devs can fix this, or even better, fking return his immunity especially Martis has bs cc, mobility and immunity that COMPLETELY destroys this nerfed Chou and everyone else, even all those heroes that supposedly counter him like Ruby and Saber. Even Fanny has a hard time 1v1 Martis bc he has so many knockups and dashes and even a displacement ability in his first skill.
Post time 2018-4-13 11:59 AM | Show all posts
I gave up using Chou after realising the skill cancellation thingy you mentioned. I felt like a retard shunpo into enemy and got attacked like hell becuase i couldn't do the usual combo and kick enemy out. Have played over 800 games with him but now... #Chouisdeadtome #thankstomoontondev
 Author| Post time 2018-4-14 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Subseisiu replied at 2018-4-13 11:59 AM
I gave up using Chou after realising the skill cancellation thingy you mentioned. I felt like a reta ...

same goes for me... chou is now trash. R.I.P the reason why i play mL since s3
Post time 2019-8-10 11:56 PM | Show all posts
i miss those ult immunity ..such nice days gone
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 09:17 PM GMT+8