Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 975|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Need help for Valir

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-31 10:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys,
Do you guys have any tips on using Valir? Any secret tips? If so, please tell me! I rarely see people using Valir nowadays..
Post time 2018-3-31 10:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Not worth (extension)
Post time 2018-4-1 01:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Stay with your tank. Valir is extremely effective on teamfights. He is extremely powerful on this purpose only (and sucks at the rest, sadly) so, make sure you're always in teamfights. And prioritize sustain/cooldown.
Post time 2018-4-1 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Calculate his passive right so you can burn your enemy twice using your second skill.
Any assassins would lose many of their health bar like that.
And, yea, keep behind the tank/fighter.
Don't go solo...
Post time 2018-4-12 07:41 PM | Show all posts
If you using Valir, just stay with tank. No one know he very powerful without using ultimate skill (only use 1st and 2nd skill only with passive, 2 skill are  enough to kill opponent). By partnering with tank or fighter, he will most untouchable hero to kill. Rarely found people use him yet because he not meta hero right. If you have full compact team (with teamwork), he really untouchable hero to kill.
Post time 2018-4-28 04:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want Dev to adjust valir please. Now his ultimate only has one Knock up, it sucks because everyone can dodge it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:59 PM GMT+8