Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: cerealkiller
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Harley Royal Magister [Starlight]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-4-1 08:16 PM | Show all posts
if i bought the starlight seasonal membershi, can i get the 3 starlight monthly skin?
Post time 2018-4-2 12:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Friend you can get it now.  My server already gotten. You have to follow the game timezone of 0500hrs not 0000hrs 1st April 2018
Post time 2018-4-2 09:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Am i the only one experiencing this bug regarding harley's new skin wherein I cant see the auto attacks, I can just see the skills fine though.
Post time 2018-4-3 12:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why i can't obtain the starlight skin for this month of April?? And i have 33days left.. is this mean a APRIL'S FOOLS MONTH?? PLEASE HELP...
Post time 2018-4-3 02:40 PM | Show all posts
HARLEEEY
Post time 2018-4-4 12:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix why i can't receive the starlight member akin for this month i have 31days left.. please help to obtain that skin

Comments

i have same problem. nobody care even the CS, they just said they already send the skin... but they are not  Post time 2018-4-4 03:12 PM
Post time 2018-4-4 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Hi guys can you at least change the cards he throw as the envelops that you show on character select screen? i mean this is the only Starlight skin that has little animation changes apart from the teleport skill he has. Thanks in advance!
Post time 2018-4-4 03:12 PM | Show all posts
I see some people have same problem with me here, we dont receive the harley starlight membership skin until now  because we purchase seasonal starlight skin... I just got 2 starlight skin but why I dont get the third one..

I contact CS, they said they send the skin to me already.. but there is no skin received.. Please somebody respond
Post time 2018-4-5 09:03 AM | Show all posts
I am experiencing bug with this harley royal magistet starlight skin wherein when i do basic attacks it wont show the star or you wont see his basic attack showing the only thing you will see is it damages the enemy you hit. Other else is fine like the poker trick and deadly magic. It is kinda confusing sometimes because we may not know if he's hitting the target you want since we have hero lock  auto and free aim.

Can you GMs fix the issue please.
Post time 2018-4-5 11:56 PM | Show all posts
can u share build for harley hehe
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-21 07:57 AM GMT+8