Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 334|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Game loading stuck up problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-31 02:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
im stucking in game loading what is the ptoblem I alreafy uninstalled the app and already clear cache  but im stuck up in game loading please assist me here is the proof of my problem
194855893_1522381913647.png
Post time 2018-3-31 02:34 AM | Show all posts
@niorskie

Hi, I'm assuming that you also cleared phone space right? I'm guessing also that this problem only happens now and has never happened before?
 Author| Post time 2018-3-31 02:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-3-31 02:34 AM
@niorskie

yes i already do that but when im connected in other network it is working but when i connect to my data it is buffering until they reconnect and stuck in game loading. neglect my connect because i try all apps and browser and it is working but in the ml this what happen
Post time 2018-3-31 02:46 AM | Show all posts
niorskie replied at 2018-3-31 02:37 AM
yes i already do that but when im connected in other network it is working but when i connect to m ...

@niorskie

Hmmmm I need to clarify with you, is your data normally a high speed one plus the fact that you were able to play normally (without lag) before this current problem? If so then the problem is not with your data and indeed with ML app. For that, I suggest using Wifi to load game, and then switching it to data afterwards.

If not, I suggest you to stick with playing on Wifi and try to get a better speed data.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-31 02:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-3-31 02:46 AM
@niorskie

Hmmmm I need to clarify with you, is your data normally a high speed one plus the fact  ...

I also tried that switching connections but when i choose data it is in buffering mode while im switch in wifi it is back to normal I dont know whats the problem but it is happen when the updated of martis
and my data is ok actually I can play CoC RoS browse but in ml if you see I almost load the ml but when in the last loading it will stuck up and reconnect again and again
Post time 2018-3-31 03:41 AM | Show all posts
niorskie replied at 2018-3-31 02:54 AM
I also tried that switching connections but when i choose data it is in buffering mode while im sw ...

@niorskie

In that case, I suggest you get a vpn so that you can try to open game using VPN first; maybe that will fix it because in my personal experience, I once encountered this but even worse because Wifi also can't work, and like you I reinstalled but still don't work.

For now we can't really do much except starting app through VPN and Wifi... Since it is clearly not problem from your side.

Also, I suggest filing a report to CS regarding this issue under Bug Report section because it seems that there are a lot of different issues caused by the new update. Doing this will help Moonton to resolve the problem as soon as possible, and also helping other players who are in your situation too. Every report is helpful, and the community will thank you for this as most bugs are resolved because of players' reports.
Post time 2018-4-1 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same how to fix it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-23 08:50 AM GMT+8