Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2086|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Im so regret with having saber legend skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-31 12:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by xBloodletter at 2018-3-31 12:19 AM

Dear dev,
Please do rework on saber legend skin
Even i will buy the epic one when it released cause i love saber
I think the legend one must be looks much better
I spend lot of money for that legend skin
And now you release another one looks better with much cheaper prices?
Feels so unfair!
FYI now i have all saber skins
Seriously i will move to another game and spend my money there if you doesnt make any progress for saber legend skins.
Regards!
Post time 2018-3-31 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Yea me too.. Kinda regret having Code Name Storm after seeing skill animation effect of that skin.

But I don't mind it.. Because I will buy all of Saber skin.. and I will buy all S.A.B.E.R. Squad skin, even though I won't use it..
Post time 2018-3-31 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The only good thing about Regulator Skin is animation effect on his skill 1 (glowing blue color so amazing). The rest Codename Storm still the best (design, voice, quotes, recall animation effect).
Post time 2018-3-31 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Please contact in game customer support and submit the suggestion.
That is the best way to get official's awareness.Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner
Go to help and select suggestion.
The new saber epic skin looks really nice but to me the legendary skin still looks dope. So far i have collected 127 points. Still long way to go for me.
Cheers.
Post time 2018-3-31 12:42 AM | Show all posts
You know, Saber Skin always cool. Legendary skin are too old and first Legend skin ever. Maybe devs should rework his Legend skin but it cost 3-4 month to rework that Legendary skin (you know Legendary totally different design than other skin). But how about new Legendary skin (that will create later). Wow, Epic skin more cooler than Legendary Skin. Sorry if I has a mistake.
Post time 2018-3-31 11:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please move to other game.
Post time 2018-3-31 01:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#RIPCodenameStorm
Post time 2018-3-31 01:27 PM | Show all posts
"Looks much better" is an objective. Some others would probably say, "looks much worse." But hey, on behalf of other players, thank you for spending your hard earned $ on this game. Perhaps you would want to buy more diamonds for like one more time?
Post time 2018-3-31 06:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
At least you have the special avatar border ! :) I still think the legendary skin is cool because he has his own voice sentence and when he port back it looks cool c: but yea I can't understand why they keep making skin for saber '-'
 Author| Post time 2018-4-1 04:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-3-31 09:40 AM
Yea me too.. Kinda regret having Code Name Storm after seeing skill animation effect of that skin.

Curently owned
1522509288410.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 07:13 PM GMT+8