Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 666|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Archived & Unclassified] Abusive players

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-29 06:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I really dont know why players cant stand india.. they see the flag and start taking trash.. i have been coming across 1 players who i get to play quite often against.. probably because of the timing
This player as he sees me says india garbage and people should not play with me and keeps insulting through out the game
I can not ignore this.. after each game i report but dont see any action taken against this player.. i really cant take this any more.. people should be fine to play with all nationality or should quit playing..
This players name is 008ado.. a serious trash minded idiot
Post time 2018-3-29 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Hello there.Online game is also a part of community cause you play aginast real player(human). As like in real life, toxic players can be found in game too. You or mlbb vant prevent this from happening. But there are some ways you can minimize the effect. How?
Besides reporting the player at the end of the game, you can easily mute a player. Just click on the score card, its on the middle of the top where score is counting. You can see a message icon besides each player, even in your team too. Just tap on it. Done. That player has been muted. No more toxicity.
And how do you know that no action has been taken? Did you face the same player? Officials take the report very seriously and also give those punishment who deserves. If the punishment is high, those players will be temporarily banned from matchmaking also.
Cheers.
Post time 2018-3-30 03:13 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-29 07:46 PM
Hello there.Online game is also a part of community cause you play aginast real player(human). As li ...

"Officials take the report very seriously and also give those punishment who deserves." Lol, so not true! Who's backside u licking?
Post time 2018-3-30 04:26 AM | Show all posts
Vincentius replied at 2018-3-30 03:13 AM
"Officials take the report very seriously and also give those punishment who deserves." Lol, so no ...

I know because i also play a lot. Please mind your language.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-30 04:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, i know there has not been any action taken because i have played with the player so many times now.. i dont realise till the guy starts abusing.. so its really pissing off
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 01:51 AM GMT+8