Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 581|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Someone take climbing rank] GM player looking to reach Epic before the season ends: need teammates

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-25 12:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 07REI at 2018-3-25 12:39 AM

Hello, so lately solo Q hasn't been working out for me and i've gone down to GM 4. I'm not doing anything wrong but I just can't seem to get good players when I do random matchmaking. There's always feeders or AFK's. It's really annoying and i'm seriously hoping for Epic 5 before the season ends! I know this may be a hard reach... I promise that I will be a good teammate though.

Games: 2351 matches
WR: 48%

Main: Kagura (good)
Other heroes I can use: Karrie, Ruby, Lapu, Eudora, Angela, Odette, Valir, Cyclops.

IGN: Kaname. ID: 131484803. American flag.

Add me if you are interested or comment down below. Thank you.

Post time 2018-3-25 12:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sup Man!
I hope you get to Epic 5 soon , I will agree Kagura is a pretty good character to use, but the thing is not about team (sometimes) but it is about the Turrets/Kills (Mainly Turrets).1 Kill/Turrent can change the match by so much even you will not see it.The best thing is cooperate with your team and only use Character Roles when they are not picked by the Ally, Example , 2 Tanks 2 Assassin 1 Mage/ Or 1 Tank 1 Fighter 1 Mage 1 MM and 1 Assassin ect. I have been solo pushing from Master 4 to Legend 4, Yes it is a long way but it is still possible, Just don't give up! :D
 Author| Post time 2018-3-25 01:11 AM | Show all posts
TheWrongDudeYT replied at 2018-3-25 12:56 AM
Sup Man!
I hope you get to Epic 5 soon , I will agree Kagura is a pretty good character to use, but ...

Hey. Thanks, I doubt it though considering the number of days left... Buuuuut one can always hope lol. Oh, by the parentheses behind Kagura, I meant that I was good with Kagura. She is a good hero though in general. I always follow these rules, still I don't know how you guys are able to do that... There's always people who just stay in the base from the beginning, sometimes even two or three, people leaving the turrets even though they're getting attacked... feeding the enemy. I always do my best and yet even that isn't enough to cover up for the mistakes made. I appreciate the encouragement for sure.
Post time 2018-3-25 04:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Learn fanny and you’ll snowball Grandmaster. Very EZ to snowball GM indeed
Post time 2018-3-25 04:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is my first season which I got to epic. I will teach you how I got it: I used Saber and Lesley as my mains, sometimes use Akai. First thing before rank, play a classic, if you easily win then play rank, but if you get bad teamates and loss then don't play rank. If you seriously want to team up then go to the official discord (search it in the forum)
Post time 2018-3-25 05:25 AM | Show all posts
OMO!!! we're using same heroes...   Hope you reach Epic V, cause me tooo... I'm still hoping and dreaming to reach it..
Post time 2018-3-26 09:15 AM | Show all posts
I main assassin (Natalia and Lesley). I need some tank player. Can we play together? I only need 2 stars to reach Epic but I'm too scared to continue rank with soloQ

*Actually I'm on squad but they kinda busy with their work, the only time I can play with them is on weekend which is the same as the end of this season
Post time 2018-4-6 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Hey!!! im Master 1 and I have gotten up to GM4. and im a very good player, I just play with newb teams most of the time because I have soloed up to this point. I have A LOT of heroes and am trying to climb to the top as well. I main Martis mostly, but martis is my figther main, pharsa or valir for mage, support i play estes or angela, and marksmen I play lesley or miya, and tank is hilda, and charge assassain i usually play karina, or many others, depending on my team. I do have many more champions and would be willing to practice with any of them depending on the team synergy. MY name in game is "pker" please get back to me!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-19 07:35 AM GMT+8