Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1042|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] I AM HERE TO INTRODUCE A NEW HERO THAT IS MARTIS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-23 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by askar.is07 at 2018-3-23 04:35 PM

MARTIS

SORRY A LITTLE PHOTO BECAUSE, BECAUSE I TAKE FROM MY ANDROID HANDPHONE, COULD BE HERE IN SCREN SHOOT THROUGH HANDPHONE

If judged in terms of appearance, I think the hero is pretty interesting, remember it's okay, not cool, hehe ..Somehow I see this hero is standard, what do you think?Aitss ..But we have not got into the part of the ability possessed by this hero Martis.
Will it later be able to support it to be one of the OP heroes?Let's first acquaintance of the Martis good, Martis good ..... this.

HERO MARTIS BACKGROUND

BACKGROUND ONLY DIRECTLY INTO IT, I AM FEARED TO THE LONG STORY,
so in essence Martis is the strongest Ashura capable of defeating the legend of a Shura clan that has not been able to do it before.
SKILL HERO MARTIS

Ashura's Wrath (passive): For 15% seconds after kill or assist, increase movement speed by 60%, and attack speed as much as 4.Ashura Aura (Skill 1): Martis focuses Ashura's Teeth's strength to lure opponents to fan-shaped areas in front of him and attack
                       them with 280 physical damage.Mortal Coil (Skill 2): There is nothing between heaven and earth, not in Three Thousand Worlds, which can withstand the power of Ashura.
                       Utilizing the power of Ashura's teeth, Blade of the Underworld, to lower judgment on his opponent,
                       giving 150 (+ 90% total physical attack) physical damage and knockback skill can be used again, after pause,
                       to advance forward, knock up and give 200 (150 % extra physical attack) physical damage to the opponent.Decimate (Ultimate)  : All the living must die, the only truth being in the void. In the last secret world,
                       only the Ashura king actually generates victory, attacking to a determined opponent's hero,
                       giving 500 (+ 100% total physical attack) physical damage. If the target Hp is below 50%,
                       this skill will give true damage,
                       hitting the target with this skill will reset the cooldown and eliminate the cost for a short time.

HALLO PARA PEMAIN MLBB YANG SUKA MEMBAGI SKIN DAN DIAMON  

ID : 129250182 (2653)
IGN : Askar.Is07
SEMOGA SUKSES PARA PEMAIN MLBB
TERIMAH KASIH

Post time 2018-3-23 05:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice copy and paste...Its ok if you cant speak english since you are indonesian....
Post time 2018-3-23 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Tolong di terjemahan ke bahasa Indonesia
Post time 2018-3-24 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Where have you been? Martis is outdated. It's been almost 2 months since he released on advance server. There's many thread about him in this forum, you should take advantage of the "Search" feature. Don't forget to check on YT.

Anyway, Hanabi is the current celebrity. You should search her too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:57 PM GMT+8