Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Akre
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU JUST HIT EPIC

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-24 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Maybe I'm a bit lucky to get into Legends from Epic in just 2-3 weeks by solo Q hahaha....

It a bit hard for me to get into Epic from Grandmaster and I struggle a lot and the longest in Grandmaster but luckily I didn't drop back to Grandmaster when I'm in Epic V and keep pushing to Legend.

But now I drop back to Epic III from Legend V because of losing streak I should have just wait in Legend V until the season end....

And now I'm experiencing the difficulty to stay in Epic because most of the player is just so stubborn and selfish. Maybe I just need to wait until next season to push back to Legend
Post time 2018-3-24 10:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-3-25 04:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Depends what kind of GM this is. It might be a smurf.
Post time 2018-3-25 10:39 AM | Show all posts
thanks to lance and gusion bring me to gtfo from EPIC bracket lol
Post time 2018-3-25 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by oichidan at 2018-3-25 01:34 PM

Nice tips! Thanks for sharing it.

As for me, I'm a main Rafaela user. Despite whatever people said, I managed to make it to Epic III solely using her. The thing is, as another advice, if you're going to pick up a support or any other underrated heroes, or if you don't have many heroes, or if your main is not a meta hero, it's best to be on the last slot (where you get to ban people). Not only you'll save your team from mistakes in draft-picking (since players having more heroes can pick the meta heroes before the opponent team can do it), you get to choose the hero that suits you perfectly.

So many people underestimate Rafaela. In fact, I myself got bullied every so often in draft picks when I pick Rafaela. However, for me, whatever heroes are picked by the opposing team, having a nicely played Rafaela in your team will never hurt. Sure, she is really squishy and not much of a damage dealer, and her skills perhaps may not par with Angela or Estes, but if she's played nicely, she can save your team. In fact, one thing other supports don't have, in my opinion, is the ability to make mass escapes or mass chases possible. Rafaela's 2nd skill increases allies' speed for 1s, enabling your team to run away quickly or to chase. I've done it a plenty of times, saving heroes from critical defeat in team wars, and it often ends up in victories. In general, if you're not planning to use Rafaela, having a hero that primarily toys with CC will never hurt. You'll need CC to gain more advantage in battle, aside of damage dealers and chargers.

Also, hero lane distribution is really important in teamwork especially in early games (and in high-tier Rank mode games, since draft-pick games rely heavily on teamwork). Lane with burst heroes should be dealt with a tank and/or another burst hero (if there's a Support, have the support's company). Lane with mages should be dealt with a mage. Give the majority of jungle monsters to the marksman and the other damage dealer (usually the assassin and the mage) so they can build and level up faster and gain team advantage. You know you're good if your damage dealer is 2-4 levels above the other team members'.

I've played a plenty of games where people just gang up on a jungle monster (like 4 players ganging up a monster), constantly pinging "I'll take the buff" every now and often. Just don't do it. It's stupid. Let your damage dealer build and level up ahead to gain team advantage. Many players chase for kills, but for me, what good will kill count give if we all die and our base is destroyed?

Author| Post time 2018-3-25 03:16 PM | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-3-25 04:55 AM
Depends what kind of GM this is. It might be a smurf.

I said grandmaster players, not mythics with grandmaster accounts
 Author| Post time 2018-3-25 03:19 PM | Show all posts
oichidan replied at 2018-3-25 01:24 PM
Nice tips! Thanks for sharing it.

As for me, I'm a main Rafaela user. Despite whatever people said, ...

That’s debatable I think. I will consider it carefully
Post time 2018-3-25 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Akre replied at 2018-3-25 03:16 PM
I said grandmaster players, not mythics with grandmaster accounts

They are still, Grandmaster players. How on earth will you know?
Post time 2018-3-25 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Akre replied at 2018-3-25 03:19 PM
That’s debatable I think. I will consider it carefully

Thank you.

Many other players play with their own styles, and I'm just one among them all, so feel free to consider and argue what I said.
Post time 2018-3-27 12:55 AM | Show all posts
i would like to agree int he part where u say that let them carry u :,), for your imformation GM almost at epic, if you go soloQ there's a high chace u get into a trio of mithycs or legends, please don t hink on yourself, ask about win rates and dont pick something that u know is not really useful for the team comb, and please to those players that plays zilong, alucard, roger, argus etc, please, understand, u not immortal. u cant 5v1. thanks,

Ptts: ( i mythyc with some kind of experience that in the last 300 matches on rank mithyc had met the 98% 2 epics when im trio-ing)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 11:09 PM GMT+8