Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 640|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Someone take climbing rank] looking for GRANDMASTER with 60% win rate climb to EPIC this week

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-20 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

So for the past few weeks, I have been playing with rank non stop, and managed to climb to GM in 1 month time.

But I always encounter players who are either AFK or trolling or complete noob. (with 0-12-1 KDA no joke). I am in 3 losing streak because of them. The enemy team is not perfect, but they don't have troll or AFKs. So the match sometimes dragged to 25 mins or so because of someone AFK and feeding. Make it very hard to carry. But always ends up being the MVP all the time:

KDA: 4.5
Legendaries: 27 legendaries

I did carry until Grandmaster V, but somehow in GM 4 I have 5 losing streak due to AFKs, Trolls and feeders who know nothing about objectives and roations.

So I sincerely look for decent players, with win rate above 60% and in either EPIC or GM rank :)

I am not claim to be pro, I just don't AFK and feed. (I have played with Mythic rank friends quite often, with their smurf account, and I get average silver and gold medal if perform well. And I won't make excuses like ping high, I always make sure my internet is strong before play :)

Please, we can have fun together, and not be with those Cancer players.

Cheers!

TetrisNoob
ID: 167110790

Post time 2018-3-20 08:42 PM | Show all posts
try harder, season 8  will coming
 Author| Post time 2018-3-20 09:28 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2018-3-20 08:42 PM
try harder, season 8  will coming

It's very frustrating. Not that winning is everything, I did loss couple of match which I think made me fell even better than winning because we have great teamfight, comeback and everyone is doing their best, we loss because enemy is better. I learnt something after that haha.

But when the match have AFKs, trolls and intentional feeders who think they can 1 v2 / 3 just makes me angry lol
Post time 2018-5-11 12:39 AM | Show all posts
hey dude add me. Im grandmaster 3 and i have the same problem as you. Alot of afkers and feeders.
58% win rate. Can play just about any role

princejb134
id: 68008402
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-20 06:38 PM GMT+8