Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: uMons
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Master of Guessing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-28 09:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Woah, this event is really great. I hope i'm not too late to see. And looking forward for another event like this. My ID is 147440305 and Server 3149. My answers are ;Id Number:79088540   Server Number:2148   My Answers: 1.Odette 2.Cyclops 3.Karina 4.Aurora 5.Nana 6.Clint 7.Miya 8.Fanny-Blade  9.Rafaela. You said who or what items are in the circles, so i just answered who the heroes are.
Post time 2018-3-28 09:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Woah, this event is really great. I hope i'm not too late to see. And looking forward for another event like this. My ID is 147440305 and Server 3149. My Answers: 1.Odette 2.Cyclops 3.Karina 4.Aurora 5.Nana 6.Clint 7.Miya 8.Fanny-Blade  9.Rafaela. You said who or what items are in the circles, so i just answered who the heroes are
Post time 2018-3-29 10:12 PM | Show all posts
So....... who won?
Im curious to know (personal reasons )

Comments

be patient be patientt  Post time 2018-3-30 02:48 AM
Post time 2018-3-30 03:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ID NUMBER     : 163814879
SERVER NUMBER : 2820

Question. Answer-->Reason
1. Odette- Princess Swan-->Look, her beautiful necklace. Odette said,"Lancelot, noob".
2. Cyclops- Starsoul Magician-->Look like a moon in the end of Hourglass. Really?
3. Karina- Shadow Blade-->Her headband. Ooo, you will be better person soon.
4. Aurora- Heartbreak Empress-->Empress Heart Crown. Yes, I am not copyright skin you know.
5. Nana- Slumber Party-->Doll and Book. After that, I fell sleep. Zzz...
6. Clint- Rock and Roll-->Microphone but he not holding it. Let roll, but he not Johnson.
7. Miya- Modena Butterfly-->Her headband look like a bird. Where her bird?
8. Fanny-Blade Dancer-->Her belt or her waist. Now she will become dentist with Gord Legend soon.
9. Rafaela-Wings of Holiness-->a brooch or a mini skirt. Rafeala Tragedy.
Post time 2018-3-30 04:37 PM | Show all posts
MsaifulM replied at 2018-3-30 03:47 PM

This is copy and paste dude and you're late anyway
Post time 2018-3-30 04:37 PM | Show all posts
MsaifulM replied at 2018-3-30 03:47 PM

This is copy and paste dude and you're late anyway
Post time 2018-3-30 11:40 PM | Show all posts
I don't want to give pressure but Im really anxious to know the winners
You know the way........

Comments

you may check the new thread, the winners are already announced ^^  Post time 2018-3-30 11:45 PM
Post time 2018-4-1 02:34 PM | Show all posts
ID Number:176233988
Server Number:2886

Question. Answer-->Reason
1. Odette- Princess Swan-->Look, her beautiful necklace. Odette said,"Lancelot.
2. Cyclops- Starsoul Magician-->Look like a moon in the end of Hourglass. Really?
3. Karina- Shadow Blade-->Her headband. Ooo, you will be better person soon.
4. Aurora- Heartbreak Empress-->Empress Heart Crown. Yes, I am not copyright skin you know.
5. Nana- Slumber Party-->Doll and Book. After that, I fell sleep. Zzz...
6. Clint- Rock and Roll-->Microphone but he not holding it. Let roll, but he not Johnson.
7. Miya- Modena Butterfly-->Her headband look like a bird. Where her bird?
8. Fanny-Blade Dancer-->Her belt or her waist. Now she will become dentist with Gord Legend soon.
9. Rafaela-Wings of Holiness-->a brooch or a mini skirt. Rafeala Tragedy
Post time 2018-4-6 11:43 PM | Show all posts
ID: 180732764
Server No: 3168

My Answers :3.                                   ⓜⓨ ⓡⓔⓐⓢⓞⓝⓢ

1, Odette (รฬคก ргīกςєรร ) -  A necklace fit for a royalty like her
2, Cyclops ( $+λЯ $ōú1 mλG¡¢¡λN)  A big heavy hourglass for our lil powerful cutie that skips all the time ( ah~ so cute!  ヽ(´▽`)/)
3, Karina ( şђąđ๏Щ ßLąđє) A Headwear worn only by the asassin mage that dominates the battlefield
4, Aurora ( ђєคгτвгєคк є๓pгєรร)  A crown worn by someone who probably had more BF than me (HeartBreak)
5, Nana ( ちし∪爪阝モ尺 ㄗ丹尺丅ㄚ)  "A book to make me sleep, a plushy toy to keep me company :3 "
6, Clint ( rØ₡κ λ₦Ð rØŁŁ ) "My words can hurt more than my Gun,  I use my Microphone to strike fear into their hearts"
7, Miya ( modęŋā bųţţęŗƒly)  A Headwear that represents a bird,  a bird that spots her target from miles away
8, Fanny ( ß1λDë DλN¢ëЯ)  Her Maneuvering Gear that aids her in assassinating her target flawlessly, War is Not a Game
9, Rafaela (  ฬīกgร ๐Ŧ ђ๐līกєรร)  (like the others I'm confused lol but I'll try anyway  (-‿◦)  A diamond that shines as bright as her beauty,  a dress with a White and yellow pattern that each represents Purity and Justice

Feedback: Ah~ my first time participating in an event! And I'm a new member too! Well I played MLBB last 4 months ago so....  Enough about me! This is supposed to be a feed back not a story! Silly me...     I think that this event is actually both wonderful and helpful for players such as me and the others out there,  here's hoping that you guys make another event such as this one, pretty please?  >o<
Post time 2018-5-13 05:12 PM | Show all posts

ID       : 161994824

Server :  2867

My answers :

1. Odette     --> Swan Princes              in ( Her Dress )

2. Cyclops    --> Starsoul Magician        in ( The clock on his back )

3. Karina      --> Shadow Blade             in ( Hair Dress )

4. Aurora     --> Heartbreak Empress    in ( Her Cown )

5. Nana       --> Slumber Party             in ( Book and Pillow )

6. Clint        --> Rock and Roll              in ( Microphone )

7. Miya        --> Modena Butterfly         in ( Hair Dress )

8. Fanny      --> Blade Dancer              in  ( Belt / container of cables probobly )

9. Rafaela    --> Wings of Holiness        in  ( Brooch or her Dress )

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 10:15 PM GMT+8