Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: uMons
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Master of Guessing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-27 04:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Feedback:this event is amazing,i'm hopping to get skin. ID number:59519136. Server number:2103. answer:1.odette-swan princess 2.cyclops-exorcist 3.karina-Shadow Blade 4.Aurora-Heartbreak Empress 5.Nana-Slumber Party 6.Clint-Rock and Roll 7.Miya-Modena Butterfly 8.Fanny-Blade Dancer 9.Rafaela-Wings of Holiness reason of answers:Because I often look skin of heroes.
Post time 2018-3-27 05:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Feedback: I like the concept of the event but i think we should not be able to see one another's answers to prevent cheating. Everybody loves events like this because they give us a chance to acquire prizes.  ID #: 65955853 Server #: 3083 Answers: #. Who? - What? 1. Odette - "necklace" in Swan Princess skin 2. Cyclops - "hourglass" in Starsoul Magician skin 3. Karina - "headgear that looks like horns" in Shadow Blade skin 4. Aurora - "crown" in Heartbreak Empress skin 5. Nana - "book and star-shaped pillow" in Slumber Party skin 6. Clint - "microphone" in Rock and Roll skin 7. Miya - "headgear" in Modena Butterfly skin 8. Fanny - "vertical maneuvering equipment" (that's what it's called on 'Attack on Titans') in Blade Dancer skin 9. Rafaela - "brooch on her skirt" in Wings of Holiness skin  Reason of the answers: I did some research to answer all of the questions. I hope this is the fastest correct answer in this event. PEACE!
Post time 2018-3-27 06:59 PM | Show all posts

I have heard many of these but it shouldn't be a problem to win

ID number: 120906265
Server: 4208

I will also add some unneeded quotations but its just to put some originality and some funny quotes(if find funny obviously XD)

1. Odette: Princess Swan ----It's her nekclace, Lancelot: "Odette-swan how beautiful is that nekclace" (one piece reference)

2. Cyclops: Starsoul Magician ------ Cyclops: "I come, I see, I conquer!", it's too obvious it's the moon on the end of cyclop's hourglass (Cyclops Main)

3. Karina: Shadow Blade ------ I'm not sure if its an helmet what she is wearing but it's nice (Please Moonton Nerf Karina )

4. Aurora: Heartbreak Empress ------ It's her crown, Aurora: “Magic mirror, on the wall – who is the fairest one of all?”
5. Nana: Slumber Party ------ Her doll reading a book, Nana:"Am I a cat? A raccoon? A spirit? Who knows? Because I don't know either XD"

6. Clint: Rock and Roll ------ It's his microphone, Clint: "I'm a Rockstaaar!"

7. Miya: Modena Butterfly ------- The ting she has got on her head(u know what), Miya:"I'm fabulous"

8. Fanny: Blade Lancer ------ The ODM Gear where she put her blades, Fanny: ”If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!” (Attack on Titan reference)

9. Rafaela: Wings of Holyness ------ Its her miny skirt and we can see that V line (O.O), Argus: "She is pretty....."
Post time 2018-3-27 06:59 PM | Show all posts

I have heard many of these but it shouldn't be a problem to win

ID number: 120906265
Server: 4208

I will also add some unneeded quotations but its just to put some originality and some funny quotes(if find funny obviously XD)

1. Odette: Princess Swan ----It's her nekclace, Lancelot: "Odette-swan how beautiful is that nekclace" (one piece reference)

2. Cyclops: Starsoul Magician ------ Cyclops: "I come, I see, I conquer!", it's too obvious it's the moon on the end of cyclop's hourglass (Cyclops Main)

3. Karina: Shadow Blade ------ I'm not sure if its an helmet what she is wearing but it's nice (Please Moonton Nerf Karina )

4. Aurora: Heartbreak Empress ------ It's her crown, Aurora: “Magic mirror, on the wall – who is the fairest one of all?”
5. Nana: Slumber Party ------ Her doll reading a book, Nana:"Am I a cat? A raccoon? A spirit? Who knows? Because I don't know either XD"

6. Clint: Rock and Roll ------ It's his microphone, Clint: "I'm a Rockstaaar!"

7. Miya: Modena Butterfly ------- The ting she has got on her head(u know what), Miya:"I'm fabulous"

8. Fanny: Blade Lancer ------ The ODM Gear where she put her blades, Fanny: ”If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!” (Attack on Titan reference)

9. Rafaela: Wings of Holyness ------ Its her miny skirt and we can see that V line (O.O), Argus: "She is pretty....."
Post time 2018-3-27 10:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ID number: 49408658
Server number: 3065
My feedback in this guessing contest is we can guess some word where some hero says it. I think it will be bit more difficult. Far its great. Keep it up! God bless.
My answer/s:
1. Odette - Swan Princess
2. Cyclops - Starsoul Magician
3. Karina - Shadow Blade
4. Aurora - Heartbreak Empress
5. Nana - Slumber Party
6. Clint - Rock and Roll
7. Miya - Modena Butterfly
8. Fanny - Blade Dancer
9. Rafaela - Wings of Holiness

Reason of my answers: I find the answer in letirally looking all day in their skin and usaul wear. Hard work in other word.
1. In  her dress. (Probably)
2. I think cyclopes only had a moon in his cap.(unique)
3. Hair Dress (like a clip in hair )
4. In her crown . I think she only had a red crown in the current hero and skins
5. Book and Pillow (obviously nana had it)
6. Microphone (he is the only one with a rock band form in current skins)
7. Hair dress (one of the most popular skin so it was quiet easy to remind)
8. Belt (it was quiet hard enough but i bet in fanny) just poke my eyes to really see it lol
9. In her dress (2nd to the hardest to find for me)
Post time 2018-3-28 01:06 AM | Show all posts
sorry for the spam
Post time 2018-3-28 07:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ID number: 168396464 Server: 2864 Answers: 1.Odette-Swan Princess(her necklace) 2.Cyclops-Starsoul Magician(his hourglass) 3.Karina-Shadow Blade(her headwear) 4.Aurora-Heartbreak Empress(her crown) 5.Nana-Slumber Party(her book and stuffed animal) 6.Clint-Rock and Roll(his microphone) 7.Miya-Modena Butterfly(her headwear) 8.Fanny-Blade Dancer(her thing where she puts her blades in) 9.Rafaela-Wings of Holiness(her underwear?lol) Reason of answers: I know mostly of these because I have been always admiring the wallpapers of heroes and their skins
Post time 2018-3-28 10:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ruy replied at 2018-3-28 07:00 AM
ID number: 168396464 Server: 2864 Answers: 1.Odette-Swan Princess(her necklace) 2.Cyclops-Starsoul M ...

Wtf you copy and pasted mine get your own

Comments

we'll be filtering it, users who just copaste will definitely be disqualified ^^ no creativity  Post time 2018-3-28 06:53 PM
Post time 2018-3-28 07:34 PM | Show all posts
The event itself is good and you have my respect for doing this , but the concept of it is kinda bad. I must say, the only first guys should win this because they actually took a look though it was prepared for all..., but yeah.
Post time 2018-3-28 09:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Woah, this event is really great. I hope i'm not too late to see. And looking forward for another event like this. My ID is 147440305 and Server 3149. My answers are ;Id Number:79088540   Server Number:2148   My Answers: 1.Odette 2.Cyclops 3.Karina 4.Aurora 5.Nana 6.Clint 7.Miya 8.Fanny-Blade  9.Rafaela. You said who or what items are in the circles, so i just answered who the heroes are.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 09:13 PM GMT+8