Register now.
Author: uMons
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Master of Guessing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-24 06:02 PM | Show all posts
i want a skin too :(
Post time 2018-3-25 05:37 PM | Show all posts
FEEDBACK: This guessing game is a bit hard and it needs bigger images.

ID NUMBER:124678615

Server Number:3129

Answer/Reason

1.Odette ( Swan Princess ) Odette has that diamond/lapis/idk necklase that looks exactly the same in the given photo.
2.Cyclops ( Starsoul Magician ) Look Closely,Cyclops has that moon like thingy on his hourglass/drum/potion holder.
3.Karina ( Shadow Blade ) Karina has that crown/hair design that looks exactly the same in the given photo.
4.Aurora ( Heartbreak Empress ) This is very tricky,Aurora's 3rd skin has that golden crown.
5.Nana ( Slumber Party ) Look Closely at Nana's Elite Skin,The photo of Nana ( the book ) looks the same in the given photo.
6.Clint ( Rock and Roll ) This is very hard,Clint's photo has that microphone.
7.Miya ( Modena Butterfly ) This is the trickiest,Miya's Legend skin has that black bird style accessory on his shoulder.
8.Fanny ( Blade Dancer ) Look Closely at Fanny's skin.He has that accessory near his legs.
9.Rafaela ( Wings of Holiness ) Rafaela has that diamond/crystal/gem on his dress/mini skirt.

Gl to everyone
Post time 2018-3-25 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I wanna join!!

Did i win?

Comments

But i joines...  Post time 2018-3-27 12:39 PM
no ...  Post time 2018-3-27 10:14 AM
Post time 2018-3-26 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Cloudstrella09 replied at 2018-3-24 04:20 AM
This will be the first event that I will be joining and I am actually excited now to see another one ...

Copy paste of what I've posted?
Post time 2018-3-26 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Feedback: Well its the first event i have encountered so, may the best person win

ID number:93090873
Server number:2189
The Answers:
1.Odette- Swan Princess
2.Cyclops- Starsoul Magician
3. Karina- Shadow Blade
4. Aurora- Heartbreak Empress
5. Nana- Slumber Party
6. Clint-Rock and roll
7. Miya- Modena Butterfly
8. Fanny-Blade Dancer
9.Rafaela-Wings of Holiness
Reason:To be honest, i really like the different skins for heroes, so sometimes i admire them instead of playing
Post time 2018-3-27 01:26 AM | Show all posts
I have heard many of these but it shouldn't be a problem to win

ID number: 120906265
Server: 4208

I will also add some unneeded quotations but its just to put some originality and some funny quotes(if find funny obviously XD)

1. Odette: Princess Swan ----It's her nekclace, Lancelot: "Odette-swan how beautiful is that nekclace" (one piece reference)

2. Cyclops: Starsoul Magician ------ Cyclops: "I come, I see, I conquer!", it's too obvious it's the moon on the end of cyclop's hourglass (Cyclops Main)

3. Karina: Shadow Blade ------ I'm not sure if its an helmet what she is wearing but it's nice (Please Moonton Nerf Karina )

4. Aurora: Heartbreak Empress ------ It's her crown, Aurora: “Magic mirror, on the wall – who is the fairest one of all?”
5. Nana: Slumber Party ------ Her doll reading a book, Nana:"Am I a cat? A raccoon? A spirit? Who knows? Because I don't know either XD"

6. Clint: Rock and Roll ------ It's his microphone, Clint: "I'm a Rockstaaar!"

7. Miya: Modena Butterfly ------- The ting she has got on her head(u know what), Miya:"I'm fabulous"

8. Fanny: Blade Lancer ------ The ODM Gear where she put her blades, Fanny: ”If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!” (Attack on Titan reference)

9. Rafaela: Wings of Holyness ------ Its her miny skirt and we can see that V line (O.O), Argus: "She is pretty....."
Post time 2018-3-27 01:33 PM | Show all posts
ID : 4074366
Server : 6006

1. Odette- Princess Swan-->Her necklace, it could reger her mana .
2. Cyclops- Starsoul Magician--> That think is on his lamp
3. Karina- Shadow Blade--> It's like Indians have red dot on they head
4. Aurora- Heartbreak Empress--> Crown on her head.
5. Nana- Slumber Party--> It's obviaus, no comments
6. Clint- Rock and Roll-->Microphone but he never tuch it
7. Miya- Modena Butterfly--> It's her mini hat (That bird on her head)
8. Fanny-Blade Dancer--> I seen this on her belt.
9. Rafaela-Wings of Holiness--> Its one her midle chest   it looks like Iron Man chest
I think events like that should add in more and more player which can't buy skin by they own, but they can easy win some free skins. And its soo fun to search where these thinks are

Post time 2018-3-27 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Feedback: This event seems really fun! I hope to get a free skin and I also hope that there will be more fun events like this on this forum. ^^

ID Number: 184963458
Server Number: 3180

Answers:
1. Odette - Swan Princess - Her necklace
2. Cyclops- Starsoul Magician - The star on his jar (?) thing
3. Karina - Shadow Blade - Her headdress
4. Aurora - Heartbreak Empress - Her crown
5. Nana - Slumber Party - Her book and stuffed toy
6. Clint - Rock and Roll - His microphone
7. Miya - Modena Butterfly - Her head-wear/accessory
8. Fanny - Blade Dancer - Her blade holder
9. Rafaela - Wings of Holiness - The gem/diamond accessory on her skirt

Reason of answers:
I have admired the heroes of the game, remembering their features and skins, causing me to easily remember the heroes' accessories and clothing and answer the questions.
Post time 2018-3-27 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Feedback: This event seems really fun! I hope to get a free skin and I also hope that there will be more fun events like this on this forum. ^^

ID Number: 184963458
Server Number: 3180

Answers:
1. Odette - Swan Princess - Her necklace
2. Cyclops- Starsoul Magician - The star on his jar (?) thing
3. Karina - Shadow Blade - Her headdress
4. Aurora - Heartbreak Empress - Her crown
5. Nana - Slumber Party - Her book and stuffed toy
6. Clint - Rock and Roll - His microphone
7. Miya - Modena Butterfly - Her head-wear/accessory
8. Fanny - Blade Dancer - Her blade holder
9. Rafaela - Wings of Holiness - The gem/diamond accessory on her skirt

Reason of answers:
I have admired the heroes of the game, remembering their features and skins, causing me to easily remember the heroes' accessories and clothing and answer the questions.
Post time 2018-3-27 04:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Feedback:this event is amazing,i'm hopping to get skin. ID number:59519136. Server number:2103. answer:1.odette-swan princess 2.cyclops-exorcist 3.karina-Shadow Blade 4.Aurora-Heartbreak Empress 5.Nana-Slumber Party 6.Clint-Rock and Roll 7.Miya-Modena Butterfly 8.Fanny-Blade Dancer 9.Rafaela-Wings of Holiness reason of answers:Because I often look skin of heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 10:35 PM GMT+8