Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1036|Reply: 31
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Assassin / Support .Roamer and Jungler. MURRAY the Swamp Guardian

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-21 11:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-21 07:22 PM

MURRAY THE SWAMP GUARDIAN
Assassin/Support
Charge and Poke
Roamer and Jungler

Attributes
Movement speed: 260         Mana: 450      Physical attack: 120        Attack Speed: 0.88
Mana Regen: 16         Armor: 20             HP Regen: 40                HP: 2600

Background
Murray is  a guardian from race that living in swamp area.  Swamp tribe
worshiping the Swamp God.
When Murray was busy to defeat water monsters that attack their borders. Captain Bane take the opportunity to get the treasure from the swamp tribe. chaos happens everywhere, almost half of the people there were killed by Bane's subordinates.
Murray was angry about his negligence. All treasures, tribe and family disappeared when he didn't know anything. " in the name of Swamp God I will take this revenge, Bane i'll kill you!!"

passive : Bestowed Swamp
Each Kill enemy will get shield from 18% of HP to all allies globally for 10 seconds . can't stack. so if that shield still has little that will back to 18% shield again if he kills again. If Murray just get assist, he can get shield too for his self from 10% of his HP.

With his Bog Walk, walking in water/river will add +60 movement speed. When he uses ultimate skill, Bog Walk still active include his swamp pool.

skill #1: Scute Quag
cd: 10 mc :85
Murray summons Swamp Protector for 1 nearby ally and him gain +30 Armor for 3 seconds and Counter all basic attack, each get basic attack from enemies will counter dealing
200(+80% Murray's total phys atk) phys dmg to Attacker. Also near target will get 30(+30% Murray's total Phys atk) Phys dmg per second

Passive for Murray : His Swamp Weapon will enlarge radius basic attack 0.2 (increase with skill level up)

skill #2 : Combative Slough
cd :8  mc: 75
Murray leaps to specified area and spinning attack with realese big water cutter dealing 200(+80% phys atk) phys dmg to enemies.
In 3.5 seconds.When he in bush, tap skill again will jump to target dealing 1.2 Phys attack with Critical hit and also give stunning effect to target if target outside bush for 0.5 second
(skill lvl 1 : 1 time,skill lvl 3 : 2 times, skill lvl 6: 3 times).

Passive : get additional damage for his basic attack deals 50 magical damage (increase with skill level up)

skill #3 : Reprisal Morass
cd : 32 mc : 120
Murray transform into water bullet make him be untargetable and immune CC, He homing attack target, dealing 500 (150% total phys atk) Magical damage and stunning target for 1.3 second. When hit target, that water will spill to be swamp pool area for 4 seconds. enemies in pool area will slowing 40% their movement speed. If Murray Succesful to kill target within 3 second. Target will explodes and give recover heal 500 HP to allies and him surround target amount of that radius pool.

Passive : do Basic attack to enemy in CC effect (except slow) will gains his attack speed by 15% for 2 seconds ( increase with skill level up)

references for murray appearance

references for murray appearance
Post time 2018-3-21 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Now this is one of the best hero concept. For a long long time I wanted a hero that could use river to increase movement speed. At last i see someone using that concept. I love his passive and ulti. This should be in development. I am supporting for this hero.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-21 11:40 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-21 11:18 AM
Now this is one of the best hero concept. For a long long time I wanted a hero that could use river  ...

10Q mate. yeah, looks great for assassin get extra movement speed for roaming.

Comments

Yes.  Post time 2018-3-21 11:45 AM
Post time 2018-3-21 02:00 PM | Show all posts
This concept is a beast. Nice one
Post time 2018-3-21 02:27 PM | Show all posts
With many passives For balance descrease his damage
 Author| Post time 2018-3-21 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Cloudstrella09 replied at 2018-3-21 02:00 PM
This concept is a beast. Nice one

10Q mate. Beast? Hypebeast fufufufu
 Author| Post time 2018-3-21 04:33 PM | Show all posts
donut replied at 2018-3-21 02:27 PM
With many passives For balance descrease his damage

10Q mate what part you mean ?
Post time 2018-3-21 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Croc croc(sound of crocodile)

His Ult, does he move faster,slower or current movement speed number(attributes) when in Bullet water mode?
 Author| Post time 2018-3-21 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Rafi473 replied at 2018-3-21 08:52 PM
Croc croc(sound of crocodile)

His Ult, does he move faster,slower or current movement speed number( ...

actually i prefer to Lizardman, because so many moba using crocodile, i was searching it fufufufu

when he become homing water bullet, his animation fast just same like Cyclops's ulti , because he looks like shooting bullet (not walking)
then after hit. that water bullet become water pool, so that's where he got "Bog walk" because he is walking in water fufufufufu
Post time 2018-3-22 12:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +1 Wealth

Now, we're going to reptiles....   OMG!!! He's here to take revenge.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:27 PM GMT+8