Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 496|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] have you forgotten about him he has alot of problems to pls rework him

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 09:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
MLB why do you guys keep buffing the new heroes ,sure you buff some of the old ones like mino  .Sure you rework  Alice, and bane but have you guys seriously forgotten about him your probably wondering who I’m talking about  but can you just pls fix him he has a lot of problems .SUN  1st when the enemy team kills his clones  they get gold .2nd his mana is to low.3rd his clone are weak he can’t even cc with his clones.4th his ulti doesn’t last long enough , again he can’t cc when his clones already disappeared.5th his ulti needs 1 more clone.6th he doesn’t need a buff he needs a rework .
Post time 2018-3-13 09:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is a good idea. He is kinda weak for me as well, but he have descent skills, probably he just needed some more power.
Post time 2018-3-13 10:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Make sun clones equally as strong as him.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 10:54 PM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2018-3-13 10:39 PM

they wont let that he will be to op,for me they should change his passive to something similar so he can still crowd control
Post time 2018-3-13 11:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If they just remove the gold gain from his clones  . I’m sure he will be played more
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Crixce replied at 2018-3-13 11:00 PM
If they just remove the gold gain from his clones  . I’m sure he will be played more

well that is a great news
Post time 2018-3-13 11:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
revnnt replied at 2018-3-13 10:54 PM
they wont let that he will be to op,for me they should change his passive to something similar so  ...

Tbh sun is never op to begin with, he lacks in damage and late game even with the armor build his clones are very squishy, by making his clones equal to sun makes sense, that way sun will be strong and the enemy can still get the gold or extra lifesteal by putting a good fight with our monkey king.
Post time 2018-3-13 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, speaking of... I haven't seen Sun for a long time.. hope he gets attention too.
Post time 2018-3-14 03:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-3-14 05:41 AM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2018-3-13 10:39 PM

As of this, this can't happen. For a reason that it would make him utterly imbalance. A game with Sun would be like 5 vs 8. Is that fair? Definitely not
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-10 08:10 PM GMT+8