Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 206|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Mage hero suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Elaine : Arcana Queen

Class : Mage
Role : Poke/CC

Passive : Mirage
Every 20s, a fake Elaine will appear on mini map masking Elaine's true location. The fake Elaine on mini map lasts only 5s.

Active 1 : Illusion
Elaine creates an illusion of herself while the real Elaine stays at the location when this skill is casted. Elaine will be able to cast skills and attack from the illusion. The real Elaine can only move when her illusion is killed or exceeds the range. Damage taken by the illusion does not affect the real Elaine. After using this skill, this skill changes into Astral Chains.

Active 2 : Astral Chains
Elaine lashes out in a come shapes area, forming a link of chains with anything within the area dealing magic damage and slowing targets 60% movement speed.
If more than one target is affected, a chain link will form between those who are hit with this skill. If the linked targets wander too far the chain link will break and deals magic damage.
The chains will last 8s and this skill changes back to illusion when the illusion of Elaine dies.

Active 3 : Astral Rend
Elaine releases a magic projectile which will deal magic AOE damage when hit, it will then emit a field of magic which will slow enemies for 80% of their movement speed slowly burns the enemy for 3% of their HP every 0.5s. The field lasts 3s

Ultimate : Purge
Elaine deals massive magic damage and drains all mana from a single target. The mana ripped from target is used to erect a shield for Elaine based on x2 the mana purged from the target. Using Purge will reset cooldown of illusion and Astral Rend.

Appearance : A long white haired young lady in purple mage robes with floating purple chains envoloping her. Has violet eyes.

Background : (You do it)

Post time 2018-3-14 12:29 AM | Show all posts
So total 4 skills like zhask. Not bad. Her passive is kinda op. And what i the ultimate hit a non mana hero like alucard or mino etc? She is kinda op but i like the overall idea. You can submit this to in game cs, top left corner headset icon. All you have to do is go to help from there and select suggestion. Cheers.
Post time 2018-3-14 09:16 AM | Show all posts
waw~ why always has my GF name??
 Author| Post time 2018-3-14 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-14 12:29 AM
So total 4 skills like zhask. Not bad. Her passive is kinda op. And what i the ultimate hit a non ma ...

Thx ^^  I've been wondering, are you an admin?
Post time 2018-3-17 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
wow...such a very beautiful idea..i like this mage
Post time 2018-3-30 04:07 PM | Show all posts
I don't get the idea of the passive and the 1st skill, are the illusions the same?
And WOW THAT ULT.
I think you should rework her to support (a map reveal and cover support)
(personal feelings and not based on skills)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 09:11 PM GMT+8