Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 323|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] MPL border bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 07:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by dadadaa at 2018-3-13 07:17 PM

I was offered to buy the new avatar border in-game for 1000 guess coins. So I tap " Buy, buy, buy ". I though it is only bug and avatar will appear as i got massage in my account that said so. But MPL is ended. I win some guesses. Still nothing. I collect that guesses. Still nothing. And now that offer disappear.  Why you didn't fix that bug asap so we can get that extra guesss coins using him while MPL? Where is him now? Did someone got it? What we should do now? Now i want that border more than alucard epic skin !!

I am very disappointed now !!

Post time 2018-3-13 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Cloudstrella09 at 2018-3-13 07:24 PM

Sorry If you have experieced that but that boarder is not available right now, but will be soon. Let's wait patiently and no one has gotten the boarder yet, but its already available on advanced server.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dadadaa at 2018-3-13 07:29 PM
Cloudstrella09 replied at 2018-3-13 07:21 PM
Sorry If you have experiwnced that. But that boarder is not available right now, vut will be soon.

You are bro man ... you feel my pain and sadness. Thx for your support ... and now we wait to see what will stuff say.
Post time 2018-3-13 07:29 PM | Show all posts
dadadaa replied at 2018-3-13 07:26 PM
You are bro man ... you feel my pain and sadness. Thx for support ... and now we wait to see what w ...

No prob. Im a boarder lover as well. If only I have a chance to get all those boarder I would.  Just stay possitive and calm and good things will come to you.
Post time 2018-3-14 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Hello!
Yep the border is not there yet, the border will be there very soon! And yes its a bug that it is offering you the border! But yeah as i said, border will be coming soon
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 09:05 PM GMT+8