Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2458|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] "FALSE" Illegal Diamond Deduction Notice

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 04:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have "purchased" multiple diamonds via mobile payment method but i have recently got an illegal diamond deduction notice and my current diamond balance was reduced to -782 and my heroes were frozen. There must be a very big mistake because i have not done anything illegal and i have bought diamonds with my "own" money.

I am adding my e-bills from Google Play for the proof of my purchase and innocence. Please do something. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE
My ID: 142401415
My Username in Game: ll Braun ll
IMG-20180312-WA0063.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0061.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0062.jpg
Post time 2018-3-13 04:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Cloudstrella09 at 2018-3-13 04:43 PM

Awts. How I wish this can be corrected. Pls report this to our cs section in game. Make sure to include your screenshot, ung ign, and your server. Pls wait patiently for feedback since this will checked and investigated, rest assured that this will be credited to you once they found that this is true. Let me know if there's also anythig I can help.
Post time 2018-3-13 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Do submit this to the in game customer service. The screen shot of those transaction are important. Must be submitted. =)
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 06:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have sent this message and the screenshots to the CS in the game and im hoping to get a reply as soon as possible. Thank you both for your quick response and help :)
Post time 2018-3-13 06:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
These TOU will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a User in any capacity. They apply to anything you do through/on the DELGATTO/IDNID Web site, this includes, but is not limited to, posting a ring or other piece of jewelry (each, an “Item”) for sale, buying jewelry, sharing your story, and any blogging or posting that you do through our Website respectively. We have the right to investigate any allegations that you have violated these TOU, and to take whatever action we think is necessary or appropriate to remedy such violations, including, without limitation, terminating your User status and reporting your conduct to the appropriate legal authorities
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 07:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hadi_rusadi replied at 2018-3-13 06:27 PM
These TOU will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a User in any capacity. They apply ...

I do not have any connection with or involvement in the website called DELGATTO/IDNID. I have purchased in-game diamonds from the game Mobile Legends. I failed to comprehend what you have tried to suggest
Post time 2018-3-13 08:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Star9559 replied at 2018-3-13 07:19 PM
I do not have any connection with or involvement in the website called DELGATTO/IDNID. I have purc ...

First of all, what purchase method did you use? Is that google play card, carrier billing, or credit card?

I've seen many cases about illegal diamonds, if you used google play card, where did you buy those? Because there are many fake google play card out there which you can find easily, it looks legit, but there's a bug in google play card, it's actually disposable card, maybe someone had already used it and it can be refund and the reuse it again and sell it. If the system detect it, your diamond will become illegal.

If you used credit card, who's the cc owner? If it's carding and gone wrong. The system might detect it as fraud.

If you used billing carrier, I've seen this many times especially european players. In-game purchase for carrier billing is kinda broken, I saw many players had same issue like this. The solution is call your provider and cs in-game. That's it!
 Author| Post time 2018-3-13 09:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-3-13 08:59 PM
First of all, what purchase method did you use? Is that google play card, carrier billing, or cred ...

No I havent actually used none of those methods. I use a post-paid simcard and i made the payment from Google Play's "Mobile Payment" section in which the money is directly withdrawn and the cost is reflected on my phone bill by my mobile phone operator
Post time 2018-3-13 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Star9559 replied at 2018-3-13 09:25 PM
No I havent actually used none of those methods. I use a post-paid simcard and i made the payment  ...

Jeez.. It means you used carrier billing.. It's the same thing bruv.. Carrier billing is mobile payment using your phone credit. I already explained above this purchase system is kinda broken. You should call google service or your provider, in your case, your carrier service is Vodafone. I've seen your screen shoots, but I didn't really understand cuz it's Turkish.. But I caught Vodafone in it which means your provider (carrier service).

You should ask them for assist  to your google purchase history and forward it directly to in-game cs or via mail for showing legit proof. I did the same thing in other game, when I encountered purchasing problem like this.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-14 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sounds very helpful. I will ask Vodafone for my google purchase history and i guess its a better proof than my personal screen shots
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 01:38 AM GMT+8