Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 832|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] New Assassin. Fresh Skills. Hybrid Damage. KAILEA THE DOLL COLLECTOR

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-15 03:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-15 10:29 AM
KAILEA THE DOLL COLLECTOR

Assassin
Reap/Burst Damage
summoner/ hybrid damage

a Cute Girl very love with dolls
She has power to manipulate dolls.

Attributes
Movement speed: 260         Mana: 460  Physical attack: 122     Attack Speed: 0.88
Mana Regen: 17         Armor: 20              HP Regen: 39        HP: 2644

Background
Kailea is a psychopath girl, although she looks beautiful and cute but actually she want kill all of you and enjoying to play with your corpse.
in Scholars City her name so famous as a brutal serial killer. her famous murder case called "Centipede Death" she was combining victim corpses, sewing it, that looks like centipede for her mighty artwork.
Nowadays she heard about living doll from Lab 1718 worker. Angela become her main goal now. Kailea really want Angela to become her special collection. Because of Angela's beauty, Kailea keep searching her and push Kailea to Land of Dawn.
“ My bestfriend, Angela,  you can’t go away from me, our hearts is connected eternally”

Appearance
Kailea is a cute, jolly and meek, but she has elter ego, yeah, her darkside a psychopath girl that creepy, giggle, bloodlust, and has high art taste. Her skill in killing is very experts. With her power to controlling dolls, she can kills many peoples in one time.
She wearing gothic dress. her weapon is big scissor that can become two Blades.
She has 5 dolls, that are Poli the polar bear doll, Cathy the Cat doll, Cony the rabbit doll, Poochy the Dog doll, and Mini the little Kailea doll.

Her basic attack is use scissor blade as her weapon, she attacks with 4 animation moves, that is right slash, left slash, combine to be scissors and cutting, and take a part and double slash down.

SKILLS
passive skill
BEST FRIENDS
When Kailea get gold from minions, monsters, and heroes, she will get extra gold from dolls around her. each doll give 1 gold. so the more dolls can give her more golds.
Her dolls also give extra attributes for her. each doll give plus 1 in all attributes including life steal, phys PEN, crit chance, etc.
the more dolls, so the more chance there is to get shield and counter attack to enemy from the doll.

First Skill
LET’S PARTY!
CD: 6     MC : 70

Kailea will short dashes to forward then raising her movement speed 30% for 2 seconds And then Kailea summons her doll.
Summons dolls only can called max 5 dolls after that you can't use this skill before you has slot for your doll.
Dolls will help Kailea to do basic attack, get extra damage depend her doll. 3 times to basic attack will vanish doll.
Poli, Cony, and Mini will give
extra 40% phys atk as physical dmg
Cathy and Poochy will give extra 40% phys atk as Magical dmg
Every second the doll will turn rotate that make know who is active doll at that time with icon above Kailea and only Kailea can see that.

Second Skill
CHAAAAASE!!
CD : 8    MC : 80

Must has a doll to active this skill
Kailea orders a doll to chase target in skill radius (homing) dealing 300 (+100% total phys atk) as physical damage or magical damage accord the doll and give effect to target, after that the doll will vanish.
each doll has different effect:
-Poli the Polar Bear Doll will attack with "Chill Slash" that make slow target movement 70% for 1.5 seconds.
-Cathy the Cat Doll wil attack with "Dizzy Slash" that make confuse target and force attack target's ally for 1.5 s
-Cony the Rabbit Doll will attack with "Shock Slash" that make stun target for 1 second
-Poochy the Dog Doll will attack with " Lug Slash" that make knock target towards Kailea for 1 second
-Mini the Little Kailea Doll will attack with "Reflect Slash" that make Kailea can teleport to target (if you tap skill again) in 1.5 second.

Ultimate Skill
KILL THEM ALL!!
CD : 45 MC: 135

Must has the doll to activate this skill
Kailea orders the dolls to lock enemies that seen on map (global). Enemies that locked will approached by her dolls. execute time is 2 second after lock (can tap skill again to execute immediately)
the doll will executes with stab enemy in the back dealing 250 (+100% total physical attack) + 20% of target's max Mana Point as true damage. Each successfull to kill enemy, each kill will restore Kailea's Mana Point by 10% and if successful to kill, that doll will comeback to Kailea. if not that doll will vanish.

The dolls will mark enemy that has lowest HP first. One doll for One enemy,
when do skill she can't activate her first skill, if there is still the doll around her, she can use her second skill.
this skill will channelling so if she got stun before she executes enemies so her ultimate will be cancel.
Her voice when locking enemies "READY!!"
when executes "KILL!!"

kailea imageboard

kailea imageboard
Post time 2018-3-15 03:50 AM | Show all posts
I like the overall concept very much. So she can do both physical and magical damage as Harley? Also her Ultima is kinda op. She can also does true damage right? This is a very good hero concept but a bit op. But I Suggest you to submit this to in game cs. Top left corner headset icon. Goto help and select suggestion. Cheers.
Post time 2018-3-15 04:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +2 Wealth

I like the concept, an assassin with dolls along her. I saw the picture first and reading the skills make me chill... She looks scary and deadly.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-15 04:38 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-3-15 03:50 AM
I like the overall concept very much. So she can do both physical and magical damage as Harley? Also ...

10Q mate, yes she can magic damage and physical damage depend her dolls. so if in a second her first basic attack : phys dmg + poli : phys dmg . and next a second, her next basic attack (phys dmg) + cathy (magical damage)
so only cat doll and dog doll has magical damage in her skills.

ikr, i don't know maybe i reduce her extra damage on her ultimate skill from 180 to 100%. because her base damage is just 250, and compare others assassin that has ultimate damage more than 600 total dmg
but, my ulti is true damage to all enemies if their seen on map. so maybe thats fair.

ok thanks for your suggest. i'll submit it later
 Author| Post time 2018-3-15 04:46 AM | Show all posts
queen.kira replied at 2018-3-15 04:10 AM
I like the concept, an assassin with dolls along her. I saw the picture first and reading the skills ...

fufufu i make her when i watched youtube about scary doll that can moves   i think thats cool playing assassin that more creepy and kinda fun with 5 killer dolls.

10q mate.
Post time 2018-3-15 05:08 AM | Show all posts
queen.kira replied at 2018-3-15 03:10 AM
I like the concept, an assassin with dolls along her. I saw the picture first and reading the skills ...

Just like you @queen.kira .

@ariefhzt nice concept bro, but its kinda op I guess. and I dont agree with this hero if implemented ingame. we already have Angela, she's a beautiful doll. obedient, spoiled and cute. we dont need another doll!!!
Post time 2018-3-15 05:23 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-3-15 05:08 AM

@ariefhzt nice concept bro, but its kinda op I guess. and I ...

I'm nice, trust me.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-15 05:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-15 11:09 AM
Xaverine replied at 2018-3-15 05:08 AM

@ariefhzt nice concept bro, but its kinda op I guess. and I ...

10Q mate Angela will become her doll actually.
Post time 2018-3-15 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Be careful Angela
You  have a stalker
So Spooky dude YSS ultimate
 Author| Post time 2018-3-15 10:10 AM | Show all posts
1616 replied at 2018-3-15 09:46 AM
Be careful Angela
You  have a stalker
So Spooky dude YSS ultimate

fufufufufu yeah her ultimate is like yi shun shin but her ulti just for seen on the map, so if not seen on map, enemies dont get ulti.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:06 PM GMT+8