Author: PjTyrant
Collapse the left

[Share] The Path of Every Laner (Guide)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-13 04:53 AM | Show all posts
Aye nice thread, enjoyed reading it!
Post time 2018-3-14 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-3-12 09:57 AM
If my teammate said go to lord lane or turtle lane, where should I go.

right when a match starts, u notice 1 side has blue no. counting down and the other side doesnt have any?

blue no. side = turtle lane
no blue no. side = lord lane
Post time 2019-3-11 04:15 PM | Show all posts
What becomes critical early is to determine which enemy heroes go top, bottom , and mid.
An early game-plan as stated above is great if the enemy has a reasonable initial lane assignment.
When things go wrong early is when you have a mm that wants to solo mid, and the enemy sends 4-5 out to rush the first turret.  Quickly assessing the map, and rotating properly is critical.

I'll give you a great example.  Your team sends a tank to top.  Enemy sends Kerrie and Leomord bottom.  

This is a disaster waiting to happen.  kerries burst + Leomord against a tank is an easy first turret + crab taken.  This requires immediate action from your mid team to offer support before you go down a hero and turret before the game really even starts.  Dont be afraid to SPAM "request backup" the moment you see trouble.

On the flip side, if you send 2 bottom and are having a very comfortable go of holding off a poor early game hero like Clint (for example)...  you can rest assured that someone on your team is being overwhelmed.  Best to communicate and rotate accordingly right from the start.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-19 04:03 PM GMT+8