Reap/Regens

“BLOOD~ BLOOD~ I WANT MORE BLOOD!!”
"I MUST FOUND JACK, I WANT MY MOM HAPPY"

Attributes

Movement speed: 240    Attack Speed: 0.858  

Physical attack: 117        Armor: 17              

HP Regen: 42                 HP: 2850         

Background
Aisus is a Homunculus that was created by Alice with sacrifice many human bloods and Alice’s blood. Alice create Aisus for be her loyal servant that will help her to get more bloods and searching for Jack.
Many victims from his hands. He has hobby to hunting sleeping virgins to sucking their blood until ir run out. Peoples call him the Incubus or the Bloodsucker

Appearance
Aisus actually is a genderless human. his proportional is a adult male with half alice identity.
it’s mean he has little horn on right his head and a wing on the right.
his hair is white and red
his pupils eyes is red
he has muscle body with perfect abs. Beware of the gay
his teeth is like vampire
he wear blood armor pant
absolutely he is more handsome than alucard.
his voice use whisper. yup, loud whisper that make you goosebump and arousal, fufufu

Aisus has power to controlling blood, and manipulate blood. he can make his blood as hard as steel. He can change his blood to be weapons, bullets and armor. Also he can controlling blood of die peoples.

His basic attack is use a blood crossbow that shooting a small blood arrow

His right hand bring blood crossbow and his left hand bring blood handgun
Aisus is manaless hero, so he sacrifice his HP for activate each his skills

Passive
Bloodthirsty
gains 2 physical attack for every 1% of HP is lost
everytime enemy die, he is sucking die enemy's blood to recover 8% of his HP instantly and gains 20% movement speed for 2 second (global)

note: if his HP is 50% so he add extra 100 physical atk, and when he use life steal and his HP be 70% HP so he just get extra 60 physical atk. so more he in less HP more he got physical atk.

First skill
Blood Pressure
CD: 1  HP cost : 12 per shoot
Focus on his blood handgun, each basic attack will slowing target’s attack speed by 17%  for 1,5 sec while Aisus gets increase his attack speed by 10% for 1.5 sec

Second skill
Blood Drain
CD :1  HP cost : 16 per shoot
focus on his blood crossbow inject his blood drain to his big arrow, each his basic attack will slowing target’s movement speed by 17% for 1.5 sec while she get life steal 10%

note : when first skill activate, and if he activate his second skill , so his first skill will deactive automatically,and vice versa.

Third skill
Blood Puddle
CD: 10  HP cost : 70
Enter his body in Blood Puddle that make him can’t targeted and he only can move with increase 50% movement speed for 1 sec. and then he throw that blood to a lock target automatically while he out from that blood. blood attack will inflict mark to target and nearby enemies for 4 seconds and dealing 40 (+25% total physical atk) phys dmg per 0.5 sec also increase Aisus’s effect skill by 3% to that mark enemies.

note:  When there is not any enemy units at his radius, he just out from blood and blood is gone.While he in blood puddle, he can’t attack or use any skills only can move.

ULTIMATE SKILL
BLOOD GREED
CD : 32     HP cost : 120
Adds his basic attack with Blood Greed effect, that change his basic attack’s 35% damage to become his Shield and add additional damage from 2% of target’s max HP as true damage also enlarge his radius basic attack for 6 seconds. After skill done, the existing Shield will stand for 5 seconds.

note : bullet or arrow will get spiral effect on trajectory

recommended build:
Demon Hunter Sword, Swift Boots, Windtalker, Berserker's Fury, malefic roar. Blade of Despair,

i don’t know how is better? because this hero can use skill #1 and #2 whenever. wheter with passive effect from endless battle or thunderbelt will keep working or not? bcause i think it’s so OP if work.

i think Aisus can be a female on his skins because he is an incubus. he can be succubus too in story that i read. so why not if this story we use, he will has special skin when he be a lady with woman voice too. surely it’s unique.

Why his name is Aisus because of this “Though little is known about Aisus, the second of the godly Celtic triad, he certainly wasn’t very kind and compassionate. Roman poet Lucan described him as “Horrid Aisus with his wild altars.” It is speculated that he was a God of Marshlands or Willows. Those that were sacrificed to Aisus were ritually stabbed, hung from trees, and left to bleed to death.”

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

52.38% (11)
14.29% (3)
14.29% (3)
19.05% (4)
Your User group have no permission to vote

references how ausius looks

references how ausius looks

blood manipulation

blood manipulation

blood change to weapon

blood change to weapon
Post time 2018-3-12 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Hii,
This hero looks cool to me but his pasdive needs a little bit adjusted and will be a little op over others but its nice concept. I like it.
Happy gaming.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-3-12 12:18 AM
Hii,
This hero looks cool to me but his pasdive needs a little bit adjusted and will be a little op  ...

10Q mate, do you have suggest for me how number for his passive that make him balance with other marksman?

because i compare it with lesley, layla, roger, and yi sun shin for the reap speciality
and i compare with others regens hero , alice, balmond, hilda

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-12 12:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-3-12 01:11 AM

I appreciate with your hero concept, very good and weird concept. Wow, actually you just do a hero skill with HP usage skill instead using mana, it really hard to play if he/she is a markman (because mm is squishy and need to complete their build in late game) except she is early game markman (I never found yet, maybe). I like hard to use hero. Try make again your hero concept and dont care with hater (who discourage you to make hero concept).

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-3-12 12:33 AM | Show all posts
I love blood.... I will save my blood for him.. Okay lemme go back to reading... I was lost, when I saw blood.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-3-12 12:30 AM
I appreciate with your hero concept, very good concept. Wow, actually you just HP usage skill instea ...

10q mate, yes i use it HP because he is Manaless. and give his mana into HP, thats why his HP like tank hero, but still he is just get increase each level with MM role.

i think his passive can make him better in early game.

yeah i will make my concept hero again but i can't although i still have some drafts. i wanna free my mind from thinking about hero concept that distract me from study and work fufufufu

thanks mate

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 12:46 AM | Show all posts
queen.kira replied at 2018-3-12 12:33 AM
I love blood....  I will save my blood for him.. Okay lemme go back to reading... I was los ...

yeah me too but now Moonton has family friendly, i don't know how his colour animation what would be like.
fufufufufufu merci mate. free for reading again for you.

Comments

btw I'm done reading, I think the concept and skills are just fine since HP will be deducted, that means he really need to suck blood.  Post time 2018-3-12 12:59 AM
maybe, they'll make it color pink,to make it cute LOL.  Post time 2018-3-12 12:50 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 12:57 AM | Show all posts
I love blood....  I will save my blood for him.. Okay lemme go back to reading... I was los ...

fufufufufu pink   i'm scare that make lancelot move to another heart, lance's crush is Aisus now fufufu poor odette

i prefer little dark orange

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 01:13 AM | Show all posts

yeay thanks for read everythink my *ing bad english thread. yeah need blood or stay in less HP , so he can get more physical atk from his passive skill. that's why i make his ultimate skill to get shield for utilize his passive skill

Comments

hahaha. your English is just fine... looking forward for more suggestion..  Post time 2018-3-12 01:20 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-3-12 01:38 AM | Show all posts

suggestion ? do you means for me to make other hero concept?or what?
sorry i don't get it yet.

maybe next hero i want suggest about woman tank/fighter again, ML just has 4 heroine in Tank and fighter role. her motives about oil,burn,gunsword, and underworld. fufufufufu but i wanna rest for a moment. maybe next month

10Q mate

Comments

I mean more hero concept... lol  Post time 2018-3-12 02:02 AM

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:09 PM GMT+8