Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1685|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Why Vexana is Underated + Skill Guide (Click for more)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-11 04:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
No ones plays vexana. Some say it’s hard to hit her skills, she has no escape or mobility abilities, or she is very squishy. That’s what burst heroes are for, they have high damage output and can burst down marksman and other mages. But on the other hand, they don’t have escape abilities, like Aurora, Valir, Eudora, Cyclops,And Vexana. That’s what makes them unique.

Vexana has so much potential in her. Also she’ll be having a new skin, and it is an Epic Skin! Great right?. Let’s talk about her abilities

Skill 1, this skill has already been buff and can move faster now. You can basically use this to escape maybe? But with right timing and good prediction, landing the first skill will be so accomplishing and satisfying.

Now skill 2, this is her poke and burst ability! And inherits like 200%+ damage! In endgame, you can now deal massive damage cause whenever i play her endgame, she always deals like 1000-1500+ damage!! Great right?? But the downside is that it’s hard to hit. That’s why you need your teammate’s help, they can cc your enemies and you can use skill 1 and then skill 2 to finish it off!

And lastly, her Ult. This is what makes vexana...vexana! That’s right. When you use it  at low hp enemies, they’ll get a 5 seconds of no healing! This will be a total night mare to them. And they deal tons of damage every 0.5 seconds! There is no escaping vexana right now! Now when they die, you’ll get a puppet! They buffed this one so you can control them. Now with a puppet, it’s so fun to mess around and annoy your enemies. Now only they inherit 70% of all stats(I might be wrong there) but they’ll also deal 8% of their health around and near them! Good if the puppet is a tank since more health=more damage. Now you can spam the puppet to your enemies and it will be annoying for them. Now add the glowing torch item, it’ll be literal hell!

Noone is weak, it depends on how the player plays a hero

Thanks for reading! Hope this’ll help you some day

Chech out my battle results on her
 Author| Post time 2018-3-11 04:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Here is the other image
 Author| Post time 2018-3-11 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Whoops I can’t send the pic, but it contains an expert wingman 2-3-21 and a legwndary 7-0-6
Post time 2018-3-11 05:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-3-11 07:33 PM | Show all posts
What?! Vex? Underrated? I don't think so. She is quite useful than Valir on rank and in brawl. Tho, Valir has more cc but Vex has more burst.
Post time 2018-3-11 08:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The problem is that Pharsa outclasses her both in Classic/Ranked and in Brawl.
Post time 2018-3-11 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Then again, Pharsa is not overpowered. Vexana is underpowered.
Post time 2018-3-20 03:32 PM | Show all posts
-3rd skill only available if you tried being daredevil cause the range is too low
-most of the time assasin full health will wreck vexana
-second skill pharsa prototype,while pharsa also only work against newbie/brawl mode
-first skill the hand that easily evaded

Yup nothing work.
Post time 2018-3-29 05:32 AM | Show all posts
I LOVE Vexana! I tried her for a brawl, bought her a couple of weeks ago & haven't set her down. Right now I have a 51.9% win rate. She's got me gold & MVP almost every match I've played with her. She'll mess some people up in team fight.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:44 PM GMT+8