Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1093|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Forum Problems / Rants / Suggestions

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-10 11:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
FORUM PROBLEMS / RANTS / SUGGESTIONS

Thread By: howboutgetlost

The information I gathered are from different people compiled together, some of which were from a few forum users.
Kudos to peeps from Reddit for giving me answers to most of all your questions combined.

I'll put a headstart here, in which everyone keeps answering these same questions over and over again. I do hope you'll have auto responses for threads like these, if, of course, possible.

Common Questions

Why am I lagging?

To be frank, your internet connection sucks, your data is terrible, your location is out of reach, your device is old, your device needs acceleration.

Can I switch servers?

No, you can not.

I get kicked out from the game, why?

Terrible server problem, bug, or your phone can't handle the RAM usage of the game.

How can I optimize my device if I'm using iOS?

Restart your device (?)
Although, I'm not sure about this one. I only saw it in
this thread.

Why are nerfs being put when they are not even necessary?

It may already have been obvious. A lot of our players from our community are in Master and Grandmaster tier. In my opinion, the game cares much more about the quantity rather than quality. More players in master, more chance of the nerf High ELO players did not ask for.

Why did Chou get a nerf?

Same case as the previous question, I believe this is not needed.

Other Rants

To be frank, I have not logged into the forum for a while, and when I did, it was quite a shocker. All these new wallpapers and stuff here and there and all the new features you could have while making a thread, it's a new thing, and it's good.

BUT,

The mobile version is - disgusting. It's hard to find stuff, hard to locate each and every location of the types of threads you wish to view.

I honestly liked the good old orange forum theme back then xD Sure, it was pretty glitchy at times, but it was more organized. The full dark theme isn't really my thing. I do appreciate everything they've been putting up until now, but that mobile version is something I'll always get annoyed off.

The Mobile Version Needs More Features

Features like being able to change your Pfp, putting thread BGs, etc.
I think it would be very convenient.

Hero Suggestions keep piling up

Most

annoying

thing

ever

tbh.

No offense to those who create hero suggestions, but most of them suck, too op, too weak, ugly concept (not saying all)

It's tiring to see and taking a huge space in Discuz, haha.

What I think

The forum has changed a lot, have seen it with my own eyes.

For one thing I know, though,

The Gusion background is er,

How do I say it

The feathering is too much, don't you think so?

Please change it.

I have seriously ranted too much, but, oh well. Doesn't matter.

It's nice seeing some of my favorite mods are still up! They've been here for a year, maybe? Though, those guys who look like they're applying or are in trial period or whatever you call it, they need improvement. TONS of them.

That's what I think that needed change, don't take this as something offensive

Keep Improving! That's all, thanks xD

Post time 2018-3-10 01:16 PM | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-3-10 12:58 PM
The basic sentence construction of those forum moderators is extremely horrifying. While one can arg ...

Haven't seen anyone acting like that, but if you're talking about the trainees, well they need improvement.

Comments

supportttt  Post time 2018-3-10 01:18 PM
Post time 2018-3-10 11:15 AM | Show all posts
It's nice seeing some of my favorite mods are still up! They've been here for a year, maybe? Though, those guys who look like they're applying or are in trial period or whatever you call it, they need improvement. TONS of them.

HAHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
@troy01 HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

Comments

eh  Post time 2018-3-10 12:05 PM
Post time 2018-3-10 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-3-10 11:28 AM

Lol, I know my problem at all. I am bad in drawing. I try to avoid from replying or do some post to toxic player, but I cant. I just want to draw, give guide, poll and lore. I create new hero just to show my drawing skill.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-10 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-3-10 11:25 AM
Lol, I know my problem at all. I am bad in drawing.  I try to avoid from replying or do som ...

So ur an artist xD
Post time 2018-3-10 12:27 PM | Show all posts

even bad XD.
Post time 2018-3-10 12:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The basic sentence construction of those forum moderators is extremely horrifying. While one can argue that "its OK as long as other people understand you"; this is DEFINTELY NOT FINE if they are forum moderators.
Post time 2018-3-10 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Definitely worth a read.

Criticism is always good if taken in with the intent to improve. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how to improve our forum community.

Comments

No problem xD  Post time 2018-3-10 01:17 PM
Post time 2018-3-10 04:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-3-10 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Yow welcome back...

Thanks for the feedback... Imma take it...

And yeah... Working.on some other stuff also to have this improved.... Specially with mobile...

As for trainees.. Yeah cant help it.. But working on it...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 09:15 PM GMT+8