Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 674|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] new MM. the slowest animal be the fastest. FALKEN THE ELECTROSLOTH

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-9 09:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-9 11:23 PM

Falken the ElectroSloth
MM
Poke / Reap

attributes :

Movement speed: 260     Mana: 430  
Physical attack: 116         Attack Speed: 0.858
Mana Regen: 15              Armor: 18               
HP Regen: 35                  Magic Resist: 10         HP: 2525  

Background:
Falken very inspired by the echievement of Diggie. He becomes motivated to reach his dream of becoming fastest creature. his project harnesses the power of electricity to increase his body movements into really happen.He had fun running around the Antoinerei City while showing off his speed. But his effort aren’t just up there, he want strengthen his creation and knowing more potential of electricity. He also heard there was the best lightning wizard, that make Falken go to Land of Dawn to meet that wizard.

Appearance:
Falken is like other common sloth. He is wearing electric suit and electrogun that shooting yellow electroball for his weapon. his talks very slowly but his body is very very very fast reflexs and moves. when he runs, he is like invisible.  

Passive
Electrobolt
every Fifth basic attack will shoot Red electroball to target and bounces fastly to nearby enemy 6 times dealing 100 (+15% total physical atk) physical damage. enemies are hitted will inflict a mark for 2.5 second that get extra damage if they are hitted by Falken’s abilities attack

First Skill
Electromagnet
CD: 10 MC: 80
Falken shoots electromagnet and pulling target quickly towards Falken with short radius pulling that dealing 180(+80% total physical atk) physical damage.

Second Skill
Electroform
CD : 10  MC : 80
Falken dashes super quickly to specified direction.
when he reaches his destination, he can activates skill again to dashes super quickly to specified direction while leaving electric image of Falken, dealing 55 (+20% total physical atk) physical damage per 0.5 second to random 3 nearby enemy units in its radius lasting 3.5 second ( preferred to hero opponent), when enemies get hits for 2 second will stunning 0.75 second.

Ultimate skill
Electrofield
CD : 43 MC : 140
Falken generates a circular distortion field of electric that destroys all enemies's range basic attack if hits the field wall for 3 seconds. inside field will grants attack speed by 30% to allied heroes and buildings within. Also enemies inside field will slowing 30% movement speed. after 3 seconds field will reach maximum charges and explodes dealing 300~500 (+90% total physical atk) physical damage (you can tap skill again to explodes immediately). longer charge will more damage.

recommended build:

Swift Boots, Demon Hunter Sword, Windtalker, Scarlet Phantom, Berserker's Fury, Blade of Despair,

Falcon.jpg
Post time 2018-3-19 04:28 AM | Show all posts
I loved it... I watched sloth before in Zootopia. and I loved them.. great idea!!
Post time 2018-3-9 09:59 PM | Show all posts
y u no add a poll bro?  
I like the concept, imagine that character from Guardian of Galaxy atm
that character design in the left bottom image, looks cool with the gun.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-9 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-3-9 09:59 PM
y u no add a poll bro?  
I like the concept, imagine that character from Guardian of Gala ...

a poll ? for what mate?

yeah, rocket racoon love it. but that's funnier if a Sloth be fast hero in gameplay
yeah i want his suit with that robotic one. but keep with natural Sloth just same like Rocket Racoon fufufufu
10q for your support mate
Post time 2018-3-9 10:13 PM | Show all posts
agree or disagree for a new hero? but yeah, clicking support is enough I guess

Sloth with robotic skin, imagine that he'll become one of the S.A.B.E.R team. ah, Its cool bro
 Author| Post time 2018-3-9 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-9 10:26 PM
Xaverine replied at 2018-3-9 10:13 PM
agree or disagree for a new hero? but yeah, clicking support is enough I guess

Sloth with r ...

ohh hm, well next my hero ideas use that poll post. because i have many more in my docs.
10Q
fufufufufufufufu
blue red white and black just like special police
that's cool when Johnson's ulti skill combo with his ulti skill, double AoE fufufufu
Post time 2018-3-11 12:02 AM | Show all posts
The images are hilarious. Nice job on this, if this hero ever gets added, I'll be sure to be as fast as the sloth to get him
Post time 2018-3-11 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Bahahaha a Sloth Flash from zootopia can drive faster than his body moves
Maybe u inspired for him like in your picture there has flash too,
His ultimate kinda like lolita's combine skills but it's ok for 3 second with any condition
his first skill is like franco or difference?
 Author| Post time 2018-3-11 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2018-3-11 12:02 AM
The images are hilarious. Nice job on this, if this hero ever gets added, I'll be sure to be as fast ...

well, thank you mate. fufufufufufu exactly bcos you have a tons of diamonds .
pls give me lolita skin . pfft just kidding . peace
 Author| Post time 2018-3-11 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2018-3-11 10:20 AM
1616 replied at 2018-3-11 01:05 AM
Bahahaha a Sloth Flash from zootopia can drive faster than his body moves
Maybe u inspired for him l ...

yeah, thats it, maybe yes  like lolita skill but this ultimate has range radius, and only block enemies's range basic attacks . i'm sorry mm user, falken's first skill not like franco, how he use that skill is like eudora's second skill and just short pull not long like franco. so you have to lock hero for use it, if not, you can be pulling minion or monster. except lord and turtle just get damage.
Post time 2018-3-12 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Better than nevada funny hero nice job
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 06:54 PM GMT+8