Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 902|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #5

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-7 09:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

1520422041806.png

Weekly Discussion

Welcome to the fourth installment of the Weekly Discussion Thread series! This will be a weekly occurrence in the General Discussions subforum and will serve as a place for you to discuss about a certain topic. The topics can be about a random hero, hero roles, items, emblems, battleground spells and more.

Talk about all of these in this thread, and feel free to discuss, argue but remember to respect your fellow forum members.

We got a new challenger... And this Super Saiyan aint gonna be just flexing some muscles or just riding someones cloud... Though he runs his mouth... Must be something...

Piccolo!!!

PS: permission granted by @Hexcellion to use his thread... Lol

Post time 2018-3-10 07:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't nerf chou pls. I don't play chou but I don't like this nerf cause it is hard one.
Post time 2018-3-11 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Any mods/devs can give a reasoning behind Chou's nerf? I play Chou quite a bit in my Mythic ranked games and have found him to be a skilful, balanced and rewarding hero to play, mainly because of his immune ability for his 2nd skill. The nerf on his second skill for the next patch will not only remove his immunity from cc, it will also remove his immunity from damage. This will make him almost obsolete as he can longer survive long enough in teamfights to dive the enemy carry and cc them. Personally, if the nerf on immunity is really to be removed, please at least keep his immunity from cc (like his ult nerf), so that he can still be viable. Hope to get an official response soon, thank you.
Post time 2018-3-11 03:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm personally not a Chou user.. But i just hate the nerf on Chou.. Like cmon. Lancelot have 2 immune skills.. And both of that skill deal sick damages.. And cmon.. Chou's immune is only a dash skill. Ya already nerfed chou's passive and ulti immune. Just that. I hope moonton makes great choices
Post time 2018-3-11 06:42 PM | Show all posts
I think you should be able to move your account from Android to ios, i dont get why not.

I lost all of my progress.
Post time 2018-3-11 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Chou is nerfed but it really depends on how good you utilised his 2nd skill. 50% is quite big but not all players can timely trigger his immunity. I also played Chou at least 90 games. I have no probs with the nerf. Lancelot is the huge issue tho.
Post time 2018-3-11 11:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And why the god is moonton nerfing Yi Sun Shin, he is not op, never been banned nor highly picked, even the comunity did not have a complain thread about nerfing yss. But there are a lot about nerfing Johnson, Lancelot, Kagura and Gossen. Enjoy the FAIR MOBA cheers
Post time 2018-3-12 10:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gusion is atrocious, the burst, the evasiveness, the combo spell vamp (even at v early game!),and the wtfbbq super short skill cd...and even more so now that kag and lance are nerfed, if u dun do any tweak on gusion, i guarantee u he will be at top ban list , along with fanny...
Post time 2018-3-12 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I hope to moonton party to increase the skill of the guison because I think the agility of the guison itself is very less, let alone this guison is a rather difficult hero.

Post time 2018-3-14 02:39 PM | Show all posts
sigitstw22 replied at 2018-3-12 11:50 AM
I hope to moonton party to increase the skill of the guison because I think the agility of the guiso ...

lol so u wanna buff gusion?

* off
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-21 08:03 PM GMT+8