Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1294|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Share] Valir is here

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-6 03:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Synology at 2018-3-6 04:02 PM

My first encounter with the fire mage

I realised his 2nd skill is a cc skill.
I tried to max his first, but realised his 2nd skill have a bigger range to hit enemies.
And in the end, i realised one more thing. His 2nd skill have a higher damage output.
So max his 2nd skill first.

And if you have hero with displacement skills on your team, wait till they cc the enemy first before you ulti.
My ulti wasted because Chou kicks the enemy out of my ulti area, right when i cast it.
And yes, it happens throughout the game.....

Share your first encounter with us on Valir.

1.jpeg
Post time 2018-3-6 06:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
His CD is pretty long, similar to that of Odette. His 2nd skill, though in theory sounds really amazing, the pushback is minimal and the damage isn’t high due to his low AP ratio (for all skills actually). His 1st skill is actually pretty good? It’s kind of like a more accurate and faster version of Vexana’s 2nd skills except with much lower damage. His ultimate is visually cool but for those heroes with dash skills e.g LapuLapu/Lance/Gossen they can all easily get out of the radius of his ultimate. So overall, he is far less impressive than expected haha. Due to his low mobility and long CD, he is not the kind of mage that can go solo and is best place with a tank or fighter. As he is still a new hero and people still aren’t used to how his ultimate is, I’m able to get a few MVPs with him so far? But I feel like he will die down soon unless a few buffs are given to him.
Post time 2018-3-6 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Two game impression on Valir.

Honestly, I don't find Valir to be that strong. His skills are good for CC but not really for killing enemies. He starts off with such low damage and the rate of his magic attack is not up to par with other mages like cyc or Harley, etc...

Valir is Squishy AF and slow as well so you need to be really good at positioning yourself so you can deal a good amount of damage and CC.

Overall, I think Kagura will still be the most banned mage.
Post time 2018-3-6 04:02 PM | Show all posts
OHH YESSS!! I'll buy him later. Looks awesome.

Comments

Lets wait for you to use him and share your findings  Post time 2018-3-6 04:03 PM
Post time 2018-3-6 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for your input about maximizing his 2nd skill first.

how about the gear and emblem, what are your recommendation?

Comments

I used the default one (first one from the top). And use a mage emblem.  Post time 2018-3-6 05:00 PM
Post time 2018-3-6 04:56 PM | Show all posts
I would probably buy him after the BP salary at the end of this season...
Young, dumb, and broke me lel

Or do we get some free 1D trial card (wishing too much)?
Post time 2018-3-6 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Will he be forever ban in rank?
Post time 2018-3-6 06:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
To add on, I feel like there is bug on Valir’s speed? As what ChrisssCrossed said above, he is really slow despite having 245 movement speed. Even when I used rapid boots on him which boosted him up to 300+ movement speed, he is still moving like a snail hahah.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-6 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Let me try for few more rounds and get back to you all
Post time 2018-3-6 06:51 PM | Show all posts
strawberrywaff replied at 2018-3-6 06:07 PM
To add on, I feel like there is bug on Valir’s speed? As what ChrisssCrossed said above, he is real ...

Well, I think it's just more of the animations and turn ratio of the hero that's why he seems so slow. But running-wise he can keep up with others with boots. But Valir is so easy to pick off really. I was shocked that I got bursted down by Gossen on level 3 with one combo and his item was just a jungle item.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 09:54 AM GMT+8