Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 11015|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

How to enable High Frame Rate mode on all devices

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-5 10:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by enkin at 2018-6-23 06:56 PM

Here the way, what i've found today, and it works for my xiaomi mi max 2, u can try it, i'm think this tutorial must be in official guides!!!

Updated 06.2018. Now support more chipsets!

Post time 2018-3-6 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ven4ice at 2018-3-6 12:28 AM

Hi enkin, thanks for sharing. I have it enabled as well on my phone (LG G6). Unfortunately I don't think all devices are eligible for 60fps. I've checked it on Redmi 4X and Galaxy J7 Pro, probably the GPU's for these devices isn't capable of high frame rates. I'll try this tutorial. Hopefully this will not make my other phones hot, thank you. :)
Post time 2018-3-6 12:35 AM | Show all posts
It would never be an official guide since it requires the user to root the phone...
I won't root my phone just for one game...
 Author| Post time 2018-3-6 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-3-6 12:35 AM
It would never be an official guide since it requires the user to root the phone...
I won't root my  ...

well, if u don't want to do it - don't do it, it's your business.

this guide to people who want play game with HFR mode, that's all.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-6 12:50 AM | Show all posts
ven4ice replied at 2018-3-6 12:25 AM
Hi enkin, thanks for sharing. I have it enabled as well on my phone (LG G6). Unfortunately I don't t ...

np, u can try to set other setting in GLTools app, maybe it works better with your device, then we see in that video, so try change GPU's and test your fps, enjoy ^^
Post time 2018-3-6 01:18 AM | Show all posts
enkin replied at 2018-3-6 12:47 AM
well, if u don't want to do it - don't do it, it's your business.

this guide to people who want p ...

Yups, true that...
Just commenting on an example of how it would never be an official guide due to rooting your phone.
Nothing personal, mate~
 Author| Post time 2018-3-6 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-3-6 01:18 AM
Yups, true that...
Just commenting on an example of how it would never be an official guide due to ...

no problem

if that would never be an official guide, cuz it need to rooting device, i will not be upset
Post time 2018-3-6 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Hi there!!!

Well other Mobile phone are not compatible on High Frame Rate due to the capacity of the RAM or due to the processor
 Author| Post time 2018-3-6 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Hi there!!!

Well other Mobile phone are not compatible on High Frame Rate due to the capacity of the RAM or due to the processor

Hi!!!

Sure, if u buy your phone for 10$ on aliexpress, yes, it's not compatible with HFR :D
Post time 2018-4-24 12:12 AM | Show all posts
If you think your phone is in the HIgh-End tier, and you don't have the HighFrameRate option in your game.

Then this might be your chance.

However, most market/manufacturers have warranty issues with ANDROID ROOTING. (Looking at you samsung :3  

If you want the safest way, you could try to make a support ticket via in-game and tell them your unit and ask if they can have support for HFR mode.

Make sure your phone is powerful enough to handle 60fps gaming.
Then wait until a new update comes that supports HFR on your phone.

Patience is the key.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-18 10:08 PM GMT+8