Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 862|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

Anyone Experiencing Forum Freezing?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-5 12:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Has anyone here experiencing some freezing on your browser while typing a reply or while trying to load the captcha?
My browser (Chrome) has been freezing a lot since last week while opening this forum, and this forum only.
When I navigate to another website on another tab, the other page works smoothly without any problems.

What i've tried:
> Clear cache
> Clear cookies
> Relogin

And no, my internet connection suffers no problem.
Post time 2018-3-5 12:19 AM | Show all posts
hahaha. yea, it's happening to me too. Since I'm using my office's desktop, I tend not to complain. What I do is always go to "Advance Mode" to avoid delays...
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 12:20 AM | Show all posts
queen.kira replied at 2018-3-5 12:19 AM
hahaha. yea, it's happening to me too. Since I'm using my office's desktop, I tend not to complain.  ...

Elaborate more please to me about this "Advance Mode", I've had enough typing like I'm some Lucky Luke, typing faster than the processor could even process it... lol
Post time 2018-3-5 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-3-5 12:20 AM
Elaborate more please to me about this "Advance Mode", I've had enough typing like I'm some Lucky  ...

you can see it when you are trying to comment on a thread. There is an Advanced Mode link, click it. then it will lead you to a bigger space of typing. just make sure to remember the issue. cause I sometimes forget the issue and needs to reread it again.

Post time 2018-3-5 01:49 AM | Show all posts
here jjj.jpg

I though Im the only one, evidently there's another one. another more one maybe
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 02:09 AM | Show all posts
queen.kira replied at 2018-3-5 12:23 AM
you can see it when you are trying to comment on a thread. There is an Advanced Mode link, click i ...

Oh, the "Advanced Mode" of the forum writer...
No lag there? Sure!
Thanks for the suggestion, mate!
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 02:10 AM | Show all posts

Yea, evidently, maybe there are more...
We just haven't heard from them...
Post time 2018-3-5 09:49 AM | Show all posts
This is weird. On my phone, i dont feel the lag (PC version). Are you all getting this lag on handphone (mobile or PC version), or on a computer?

Comments

pc/laptop. I think its because the cache. After I cleaning my pc, problem solved. but its repeatly happen when I access forum for like 2-3days.  Post time 2018-3-6 09:16 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 01:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2018-3-5 09:49 AM
This is weird. On my phone, i dont feel the lag (PC version). Are you all getting this lag on handph ...

On a computer / laptop.
Phone's PC version works fine thus far.

Comments

At which section?  Post time 2018-3-5 02:07 PM
Post time 2018-3-5 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2018-3-5 08:49 AM
This is weird. On my phone, i dont feel the lag (PC version). Are you all getting this lag on handph ...

When I'm typing or trying to make a new post. The textbox just freezes itself, and it freeze my browser (Chrome) along too.

I don't know what causes this, as far as I know it felt like the RAM is gobbled up and causes the freezing.
But at the same time, the other programs other than my browser works wonderfully.

Hope this explanation could help a bit.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-16 07:44 PM GMT+8