Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 742|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Where is Irithel's starlight skin?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-3-1 08:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ok so i have already bought cellphone credits last sunday in preparation for irithel's starlight skin.
and i came home from a very tiring day at work, excited to buy starlight membership for this month only to find out that it's still roger's skin included in the package. so when is her skin coming? did you guys forget that there are only 28 days in february? i have to go to sleep soon and work again in the evening, therefore i can't purchase her skin anytime in the evening and have to wait again until whichever date you decide to put her skin up lol i barely even complain here and haven't posted for weeks or a month but this issue is so annoying to me
Post time 2018-3-1 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2018-3-1 08:34 AM

Hello there, starlight skin always Available on 1st of every month 3 pm gmt+6. So you have to wait for a bit. Also there is a indicator on the starlight menu in game how much time it has left. Also if you go to buy diamonds page, click on starlight 31 days, the system will show you exact time of how much time left for roger.

Hope this helps.

Comments

and that's not indicator for Roger's skin my friend  Post time 2018-3-1 10:25 AM
the indicator shown on (event/starlight) page is an indicator of the validity of the starlight member we have purchased, as the example shown in my indicator is 23 days.  Post time 2018-3-1 10:24 AM
Post time 2018-3-1 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Hi! You can check the server time. The launch is according to server time. Server time is still at 28th Feb.
Press on the cogwheel (setting button at the main page top right), and u can see the time and date at the top right.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-1 09:25 AM | Show all posts
i don't know how to quote both replies in 1 post but anyway i checked the starlight in-game before i made this post and i didn't see any expiry time on roger's skin and i also checked the server time after i read the replies and found out that my country's timezone is 8 hours ahead of it (lowkey frustrating ), i always thought i was 16 hours behind instead. thanks for the info!

Comments

To allow more users to understand, i made a thread for this. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51998&fromuid=81950  Post time 2018-3-1 02:06 PM
Post time 2018-3-1 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Winnie at 2018-3-1 09:28 AM

the easiest way to know what skin will we get after buying starlight membership is through the event page and select the starlight folder, there will be seen who hero's skin will we get.
Post time 2018-3-1 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Synology at 2018-3-1 02:07 PM

Ok to touch up.

Server time is UTC -8.
For example I'm in Singapore @ GMT +8.
This means that I am 16 hours ahead of the server time.

So if i want to buy the starlight, it will be:
Server time: 1st March 00:00 @ UTC -8
My timezone: 1st March, 16:00 @ GMT +8.

Made a thread specially to address this issue.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 8&fromuid=81950

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 07:42 AM GMT+8