Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1545|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Google Play Store Balance Error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-25 05:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Account ID: 53639369Server ID: 2088
Description of Bug:
I recently added $30 to my Google Play Store account, totalling up to $53.52. The game client only recognises that i have $23.52 in my play store account, and would only let me purchase with that amount. I am not able to purchase the amount of diamonds I want. Attached are the 2 pictures related to the problem.

The first picture shows what happens after I click on purchasing 1000 diamonds, and the second picture shows what happens after I click contine. It shows that I have $53.52 in my account, but the game client only allows me to purchase with $23.52.

Please help me resolve this issue, thank you very much.

Second Picture

Second Picture

First picture

First picture
Post time 2018-2-25 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Greetings,

For your issue, I'd first like to gather a solid piece of information in regards to your account. First thing's first we're gonna have to go over the easy questions which are
- Have you tried completely reinstalling the game or force stopping google play and re-opening it up?
- Where do you live?
And now for the issue being resolved, there is only one way to get a response if the staff team in forums is unable to aid your problem. You'll have to contact the in game customer service located as a headset icon on the top left corner in the game's main menu.
In the customer service 'help' section, type in "Payment Problem" or just click on the 2nd option, follow the service and you should have your issue fixed in no time!
 Author| Post time 2018-2-25 05:43 PM | Show all posts
I've tried the 2nd one, haven't tried completely reinstalling. I Live in SG. I have sent in a report using the in game client customer support, though the issue is that they only allow me to attach one picture, so I was hoping i could try through another medium to contact the relevant people.
Post time 2018-2-25 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sadslick at 2018-2-25 06:56 PM
Katharos replied at 2018-2-25 05:43 PM
I've tried the 2nd one, haven't tried completely reinstalling. I Live in SG. I have sent in a report ...

So,

Right now, I believe it isn't the issue we anticipated to be. I know the frustration that comes from reinstalling but you'll have to - if that doesn't work then I advise you to edit both pictures into one and re-send the submission via in game CS.
If you have a problem with putting both pictures into one, I can do it for you

Edit: I was notified by one the staff members that they aswell have faced your current issue and told me to let you know that you should clear google play's cache and retry, that has fixed the issue for most of us.

Please let me know further,

sadslick

Author| Post time 2018-2-25 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Though I didn't attempt the solutions you suggested, the issue resolved itself very suddenly, which comes as a surprise since the 2-3 hours spent on troubleshooting didn't yield any results XD.

Really appreciate the help sadslick, you were very nice, thank you very much
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 01:37 AM GMT+8