Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1015|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] I WISH but I CANNOT RECEIVE ANYMORE gift from Happy Spring Festival

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-21 02:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Richola_ at 2018-2-21 02:55 PM

ok, so i already received 2 gift only, just this afternoon (at asia). and the system told me i cannot receive anymore gift because i received 5/5 gift(s) and need to wait for next refresh.
sadly the Event is ALMOST over 6 hours left.
can somebody give me solution, this is gonna be my 3rd time receive rewards if i can receive the gift ....... the last item man.............
ive been trying using another trick, by requesting through my IGN Friend, hopefully it can pass through without claiming.

here, you can check
IGN : Richola_
ID   : 30260163 (2042)

Hopefully got fixed before the event end, god bless me

Post time 2018-2-21 03:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Peacekeeper at 2018-2-21 03:34 PM

Dear User , The Max limit per day is 5 items to receive . We are very sorry for the inconvinence but we intend to keep it fair for all hence the limit
Post time 2018-2-21 03:05 PM | Show all posts
I'm afraid you're in a sticky situation!

If you've already reached the max 5/5 received gifts then you wont be able to get any like that.

Have you already played 4 matches today? You should be given up to 4 pieces per day.

Otherwise I think it's tough luck, sorry!
Hey on the bright side, once the event is over you should be able to trade in your leftover pieces for BP!
Post time 2018-2-21 03:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi there. In response to your query, there is no way to receive more items as your items have already maxed out the collection for help.
Post time 2018-2-21 03:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Oddz replied at 2018-2-21 03:06 PM
Hi there. In response to your query, there is no way to receive more items as your items have alread ...

Sorry, In the time that the message was being sent, KingPho had already replied
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 03:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Peacekeeper replied at 2018-2-21 03:03 PM
Dear User , The Max limit per day is 5 items to receive . We are very sorry for the inconvinence but ...

Ya. I just received 2 .. only 2 friend gift today.  I supposed to got 2/5 gift (s)
But it told me 5/5 gift(s) i have been received. But how come
Screenshot_20180221-141031.png
Post time 2018-2-21 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Richola_ replied at 2018-2-21 03:37 PM
Ya. I just received 2 .. only 2 friend gift today.  I supposed to got 2/5 gift (s)
But it told me  ...

Hi on top it shows you have received 5/5 gifts , if you still think there is an issue i can guide you to make a report at our customer support center.

please click on the headset icon net to your profile in game and select the issue they should be able to assist you. We are sorry for any inconvince this may have caused you

Please note the gifts you get are regulated on the server time rather than your local time
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 03:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Peacekeeper replied at 2018-2-21 03:47 PM
Hi on top it shows you have received 5/5 gifts , if you still think there is an issue i can guide  ...

Thanks for replying. Tbh i dont find any helpful from the headset. Because when i heading to store and event. It doesnt even show up my problem.

And sadly i just and only receiced 2 gift from the whole event run up. Just wonder how could received 2 gift. But it show up 5/5.
Thanks beforehand
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 04:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
PhoKingMeow replied at 2018-2-21 03:05 PM
I'm afraid you're in a sticky situation!

If you've already reached the max 5/5 received gifts then  ...

How equally is it. A few BP with an exclusive skin.
Sad...
Post time 2018-2-21 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Richola_ replied at 2018-2-21 03:58 PM
Thanks for replying. Tbh i dont find any helpful from the headset. Because when i heading to store ...

i can help you make a report we are here to help you. after you get into the in-game CS there should be a help bar on top there no.6 is hot activities please select that and later other events and fill up the necessary details. i hope this helps if there is anything i can help you with let me know. happy gaming
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-19 11:49 PM GMT+8