Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 922|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] I did'nt get my guaranteed Skin in the Chinese new year event.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-21 10:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2018-3-9 06:28 AM

So Yeah, I din't get my GUARANTEED skin in the event which kinda frustrating cause I traded a Bunch in the last minute, I played the entire event till the last day and I only get to make the puzzle once then I traded with players to make the puzzle done twice but all I got is tickets. 50 damn tickets!! I thought if we complete the puzzle 3 times we will have a guaranteed skin? Pls do something, I done the event properly so give me my price properly.

Post time 2018-2-21 04:37 PM | Show all posts
same here i didnt get any skin after 4 tries
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 11:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gwendollyn replied at 2018-2-21 11:17 AM
HI there!
Thank you for asking us like that of your problem!

So your saying my guaranteed skin is NOT guaranteed at all? The event is almost over and all that is left in my inventory is a 2 fish and 3 decors. Do you really think I can still partipate?
Post time 2018-2-21 10:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Give us a few moments to clarify this.
Post time 2018-2-21 10:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
To clarify this,  did you get blue fragments? Because if you completed the event and you have the skin, you will receive blue fragments instead of the skin as you already own the skin.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 10:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Oddz replied at 2018-2-21 10:27 AM
To clarify this,  did you get blue fragments? Because if you completed the event and you have the sk ...

No, just tickets, and if I really won it, it should just be fragment and not tickets
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 10:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And I don't like blue pink or hero fragment for a price just to clarify
Post time 2018-2-21 11:17 AM | Show all posts
HI there!
Thank you for asking us like that of your problem!

Let me give you my answer based on how players already got their own present on this event.So if you already have one of the skin that will be given from this event, it'll be changed to another present like ticket, fragment or something like that on the first time or second time.But then, you can get one of them after that, not so positively you can got it, so, hopefuly you can get it soon!

May my answer will helps you, thank you so much to give us your thread!
Post time 2018-2-21 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Give me a few minutes to clarify this problem :)
 Author| Post time 2018-2-21 11:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If what you said is correct, then they should put that in the description that the skin you won will turn into tickets if you already had the skin, and instead of skin they should made it in fragments not in tickets, they just gonna make the player bitter and discourage if they are gonna make a promise that they will have a skin but in reality would not give it cause of a silly reason that they already had one of the prize skin
Post time 2018-2-21 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
As far as i heared the guaranteed skin is at the second or third try, so you may wanna trade or ask any friend to help you out by giving a few things you need
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 12:11 AM GMT+8