Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 8516|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] The Fast Bane Guide! (The Right Way to play Bane)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-19 09:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by PjTyrant at 2018-2-19 01:07 PM

before we begin i gotta ask you something.

How do you play bane, welp whatever your answer was its wrong, because you werent FAST enough.

Welcome to my guide on The Fast Bane, and obviously you guys know where this is going, ever since bane got a rework i kept seeing bad choices in bane builds, and whenever i played bane people kept going down on me. you see the thing is bane isnt the type of hero that goes in and does damage with his sword.

his the type to stick his tongue at you and go MEEP MEEP and flee after he unloaded all of his skills and passive at you, basically his a poke and get out type of hero with low risks and lots of regen thanks to his second skill so he always will win at poke trades.

so what build to get with bane? well.. dont hate and dont think im trolling but you will want this build
S80219-031455(1).jpg
now hear me out, first things first you want to be laning all the time, you got your second skill healing, so you want to sustain MP, having Enchanted Talisman helps with that, and the Magic ATT will give your second skill more healing.

second thing you want is full CDR so you can keep coming back faster to poke the heck out of your enemy, having full CDR also gets your second skill quicker making you faster AND lets you heal a lot more frequently so you wont have to back.

and lastly... speed, why speed when you already have your second skill? because banes main job is to take opportunities no matter how far they are, you gotta remember that your ULT can damage turrets so if a minion wave is pushed close enough take the opportunity quickly, then dash out your ULT on the turret and
kjT3nQp.gif

WOOP WOOP WOOP
all the way to another lane

and thats basically how you play that guy, use your speed to take opportunities, go to an empty lane push but make sure to keep your second skill up at all times if you are certain an ambush is coming (when you dont see enough enemies on the map to be comfortable)
giphy.gif
eventually the enemy team will Pay Attention at what your doing and get more cunning, so simply be on your guard.

you can give up on the ghostatue and go for Endless Battle.

SPELL & EMBLEM

get Support with 3 points on speed

for spells get Cleanse.

and thats all you need to play bane! so go road
runner! and make out like a zoidberg as you take down turrets and run faster then Hilda.

Post time 2018-2-19 12:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
theres no proper way on how to play bane, coz bane really sucks in all ways lol. plus your build also sucks.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-19 10:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
play bane in mid lane since mid turrets are close to one another so pushing and escaping is a quick process if enemy laner isnt around. your also very quick so you can go help other lanes when you cleared the minion wave
Post time 2018-2-19 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by steven8991 at 2018-2-19 11:43 AM

I dont agree with your build because Bane's cast range is so small especially his second and ultimate, so he needs to stay close to enemies, not to mention his passive. Therefore, he is more suitable with semi tank or pure tank build.

My build is full tank like this:
1. Wizard Boots: Bane can get assist very easy thanks to his splash passive and first skill.
2. Blade Armor
3. Dominance Ice
4. Demon's Advent
5. Wings of the Apocalypse Queen
6. Immortality/Courage Bulwark/Bruteforce Breastplate

With this build you can sustain more in team fight, cover your damage dealer, and poke enemies with all skills.

I use physical emblem with HP, Critical, and Open Fire
For spell I recommend sprint or flicker.

Author| Post time 2018-2-19 11:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
steven8991 replied at 2018-2-19 11:39 AM
I dont agree with your build because Bane's cast range is so small especially his second and ultimat ...

so make him relevant for team fights, you know banes role is push, as long he adds pressure people will come after him.

hence 1 or 2 will go back making it 4v4 or less for your team.

Author| Post time 2018-2-19 12:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hottudoggu replied at 2018-2-19 12:38 PM
theres no proper way on how to play bane, coz bane really sucks in all ways lol. plus your build als ...

ill upload a video of the build in action soon enough and post it here
Post time 2018-2-19 01:40 PM | Show all posts
What a weird build haha. I'll try this out sometime.
Post time 2018-2-19 02:27 PM | Show all posts
PjTyrant replied at 2018-2-19 11:48 AM
so make him relevant for team fights, you know banes role is push, as long he adds pressure people ...

I dont get what you mean
Post time 2018-2-19 02:28 PM | Show all posts
hottudoggu replied at 2018-2-19 12:38 PM
theres no proper way on how to play bane, coz bane really sucks in all ways lol. plus your build als ...

That's why you should build full tank for sucks hero to sustain more in team fight and not feed enemies
Post time 2018-2-19 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Bane isnt really that bad, he is just mediocre. Not as bad as sun and not as good as hero like chou (fighter), zilong (tower stealer and fighter) or zhask (tower pusher) basically anything that he can do, other hero can do better than him

Btw his ulti is really fun. Its funny watching mage and mm with low health desperately trying to escape from his ulti but failed
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 12:58 PM GMT+8