Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 916|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Google Play Card

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-15 12:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,  today i bought google play card. I topped it up with my Google Play account. When I wanted to buy a given number of diamonds, it is written that I have too few funds on the account, and when I go further (to other forms of payment) it is written with the balance of the account is as much as topped up, but I can not buy, I do not know what is going on? Is it possible to buy through Google Play card or is it some error?
Post time 2018-2-15 01:29 AM | Show all posts
It is a bug with mobile legends only, you can probably wait a few days for it to fix but if you want an instant fix you can re download the game which is what I have tried before and it worked.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-15 02:05 AM | Show all posts
thanks its help:)
Post time 2018-2-15 05:41 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Contact the customers service regarding this issue they will help you out further

If you dont know how to contact the CS,

Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> chose the third tab “help” —> chose the option ingame payment problem —> payment problem form

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-16 02:39 PM GMT+8