Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1630|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] Enemy Team Invading your jungle

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-14 06:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by revered_skies at 2018-2-14 06:03 PM

How do you counter enemies who farms on your jungle? This is the most mischievous
strategy I had encountered and I have trouble winning against them when this happens,
most of my losses is because there are teams who do this.

Most of the time they are like 2-3 on our jungle and they try to kill our incoming minions
as well. And then they try to gank me by blocking the turret I am guarding.
There are two on the other side and 1 on the other side.

If it's not me, then it's the marksman in the midlane who'd they invade when
it's farming on our jungle. And because the mm is already damaged by the jungle monster,
they can easily kill it (the invaders are mostly assassins like Lancelot and Karina and it's more troublesome when they're accompanied by fighters).

I can leave my lane save the mm if I'm a tank, but as a fighter or mage, it's quite difficult specially when there are 3 of them ganking our mm.
Post time 2018-2-14 06:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
this is exactly when your team must be prepared for this kind of sudden ambush.. and its not that hard to counter actually.. ive had many similar experience, as the team to defend the buff, or as the one trying to steal the buff hahaha early team fight is also fun anyway hahaha
Post time 2018-2-14 07:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just invade their jungle then,. U know, when u become legend/myth, theres nobody jungling on their own side lol, jk,. Just make an ambush, to fight against ambush, theres a bush near the mid turret, 3/4 of u can hide there
Post time 2018-2-14 07:45 PM | Show all posts
I've get the enemy like that. For me, I'll go to their jungle then. I think its wrong for assassin/mm that focus on turrets in the early game. Me usually will suggest the mm/assassin in my team or I'll do it myself, clear the first minions group then go to enemy jungle (specially buff monster), If they're gone then jungling in our jungle then back to the turrets.
Post time 2018-2-14 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Its something called cut the enemy supply cain.
For u to advance, u need gold & gold supply is from killing creep, hero, & jungle mob. Early, the most efficient farming is taking creep & jungle mob. So cutting enemy gold mean cutting enemy power.
Next, for doing this it need teamwork from ur team mate so u can kill jungle mob faster & safer. Thats the reason why they always move in 2 or 3.
How to counter?
1. Map awareness & teamwork. When u see ur jungle getting farmed by enemy, u cant charge alone. Request for help from ur team. Here the mid lane hero take the role to support both top & bot lane.
2. Play defensive & make it longer. If u able to hold long enough, gold gap wont be any problem later coz 6 item is max item u can get. More than that is just wasted gold. U can sacrifice 1st & 2nd tower if its to hard to def & make baricade on the last tower. 3rd tower is easier to def not just they hit harder but it close to each other so u can move & def fast.

Thats it. Hope it help
Post time 2018-2-14 08:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-14 10:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-14 11:59 PM | Show all posts
ThomasArt replied at 2018-2-14 10:40 PM
I think leaving torrents and prioritizing farming is the best way to loose in the game especially  ...

It's true but if in eraly game we focus to destroy turrets, when turrets is half or like 70% HP enemy will come with 1-2lvl higher than us. I'll suggest to switching beetwen jungle-minions-turrets jungle-minions-turrets also get the enemy is possible to kill. but this is hard to play since we play as 5, sometimes I get teammates that focus jungle n jungle avoiding their team n lane, but sometimes I get teammates that lust kill too. avoiding lane n farm, keep touching the enemy even entered into enemy turrets n die.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-15 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-2-14 06:26 PM
this is exactly when your team must be prepared for this kind of sudden ambush.. and its not that ha ...

Thank you for your advice. I'll just have to raise my map awareness then....What I do now is I help my team mate farm (so I can watch out if there will be invaders). But sometimes I can't help if I'm from a faraway lane, like at the top and then the clash happens at bottom lane.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-15 01:01 PM | Show all posts
L.Lawliet replied at 2018-2-14 07:39 PM
Just invade their jungle then,. U know, when u become legend/myth, theres nobody jungling on their o ...

Yeah that's a good idea, this will force them to come back at their own jungle. I should just have my escape spells ready or hide in the jungle bush if I see them coming back on the map...Thank you very much
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 01:32 AM GMT+8