Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 437|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Mood] Lack of Initiative & Passive Teammates

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-14 10:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by titan666 at 2018-2-14 10:28 AM

As a Tank main,

Do you feel it when you initiate a team fight, you're ready to sacrifice yourself, and your teammates just watching from the distance? It's hurt dude.

I recently used Balmond, Hilda, Grock, and Chou. I hate it when I initiated a war but my teammates are so passive. I realize that initiating a war supposed to be in a right time, I know my team are ready, so I dare to take a risk. We all noticed a war signal to gathered, but when a war started, my teammates are just watching, and the rest are running and busy jungling. When I died, they blame me, noob and bla bla bla.

It's fine if you can't take a part in a team fight, at least you should take a chance such as stealing opponent's turret or lord, while others stalling. But this.. They do nothing at all..

When I played as dmg dealer, assassin or mage. It also happened the same, but different situations. If my teammates have fighter or tank, they are too scared to initiate a war, even though we win over the opposing team in items and gold.

Why people are too scared to be initiator? Are they just over-careful? and why you feel so helpless when you able to deal with the opponents?

#Mood

Post time 2018-2-14 10:26 AM | Show all posts
That is why i am sceptical about using a tank during public game. I dont trust the ADC.
But sometimes you see some good team that knows to support you during fight.
It feels good being a tank and not dying

Post time 2018-2-14 10:29 AM | Show all posts
i hated more when i as a marksman have to initiate because the tank in my team plays like a marksman running away from battle.
Post time 2018-2-14 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Just play it properly. Its just 15 min and you are done with this match.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-14 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2018-2-14 10:26 AM
That is why i am sceptical about using a tank during public game. I dont trust the ADC.
But sometim ...

It doesn't also apply on Tank. Any roles also can initiate a war. Let's say the opposing team have MM & assassins. In crucial moment, these roles are threatening in a war. Play safety in early game is important, but you can't play safety forever in entire game. Teamwork is needed!

I take an example if the opposing team have Lancelot/Hayabusa/Fanny, they like to poking and have high killing chance in the crowd. If our team have assassin like Saber or Karina. They can auto lock them to prevent. Sometimes we like to shout to MARK them, but never execute well.

Out of topic, I also wanna report about auto lock mode. Is it me or anyone feel it too? When I played as mm, mage or assassin. In war, I supposed to be kill the annoying enemy first, let say I used Saber, and the enemy has Layla or Irithel. When I locked her, the lock suddenly changed to enemy tank that close to her and when I used my ult, it always missed, both enemy are close and this really messed up! I don't know is it bug or what? But sometimes it's really crucial. If it's bug, hope mods you read it and deliver it to dev.
Post time 2018-2-14 11:25 AM | Show all posts
hahahaha
i didt same likes u, i also use Tank. but this few days i really hate Alucard players (duno they is try hero or really n00b) always take my part, jump in, 1 v 3-5 enemies. all my record Alucard is feeder
 Author| Post time 2018-2-14 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-14 11:25 AM
hahahaha
i didt same likes u, i also use Tank. but this few days i really hate Alucard pla ...

Alucard is legit over initiator.. The Feeder King! lol

Comments

thats true!  Post time 2018-2-14 09:51 PM
Post time 2018-2-14 12:01 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-2-14 11:32 AM
Alucard is legit over initiator.. The Feeder King! lol

i really has no idea, y he can jump in 1 alucard vs 2 tanks heroes??
can MLBB added one more option in report, is "noob Alucard"
Post time 2018-2-14 01:01 PM | Show all posts
This is where Jawhead comein.
When my team Tank to afraid to tanking, i just throw him up front.
But when my MM/Assassin/Mage having to much bravery, i just toss him back.

The problem not all realize their mistake & think that im trolling them. They end up piss off & start AFK or Feeding.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-14 02:06 PM | Show all posts
arcmagi replied at 2018-2-14 01:01 PM
This is where Jawhead comein.
When my team Tank to afraid to tanking, i just throw him up front.
But ...

I'm not afraid to tanking my team as long as my teammates back me up. One of my story, when I used Gatotkaca, Gatotkaca as a tank, he's also initiator. I used my ult, jump in to the crowd, and I already gave a sign to attack. BAM! #YOLO They were just standing from distance. Goddamn! Attack mate! Seriously map awareness is also important!

I remember it was in enemy base, we almost win by destroying last turret. After I died, my teammates came.. It's too late bruh.. The enemy team counter attack, my team wiped out, and they got epic comeback. Well done!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-26 02:38 AM GMT+8