Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 139|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Looking For Squad] RVTZ - Looking for active squad [AUS]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-14 05:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by rvtz at 2018-2-14 11:05 AM

Hellooo,
My username is Rvtz and ID 38781647

SEASON 3
: made it to Legend ( back then there was no mythic )
SEASON 6: started playing this game again about last week and now i am epic 1 with 3 stars

Main Role: Marksman/Fighter

Main Lane: Mid
Main Hero: Alpha, Moskov, Bruno, Lesley, Franco, Karina, Saber

A little about me: I’ve been playing this type of moba games for 10 years now and i am sort off known in the server i am in, i have 141 followers who watch me play when i stream, but since i’ve been not so active the past season the number of viewers died a bit, however i will be getting back at my youtube channel and stream and hopefully in no time i get more followers.

What i am looking for: A team that banters a little and loves to play this game but at the same time decent players who know what they are doing, if you’re reading this btw and need help ranking you can add me and i could give you a few tips that will help.

BTW i am an Australian mainly looking for a team that speaks english and are australians if not then a team that plays with me and speak english lol

Post time 2018-2-17 02:37 AM | Show all posts
nice nice. Good luck dude.
Post time 2018-2-24 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Hey join official discord server discord.gg/mobilelegendsbangbang to find your perfect team with link i provided you hope you find your team Happy Gaming
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-27 11:07 AM GMT+8