Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 299|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Feeding

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-13 09:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So we are picking our heros and i said im going to pick akai but im playing hayabusa. And this kid refuses to switch with me even tho i have better winrate and a lot of matches on hayabusa. So i wanted to be mm and tell someone to pick karrie (we had tanky enemies) then he picked lesley qnd i ignored all of this and played akai (put in your mind that i have so many games and never have i ever played akai, i only bought him just to pick him when nobody ban him). And literally in the first minute i died because i wanted to save lesley from getting ganked. I was like ok at least i saved her sometimes you have to sacrifice. But sheninstead of retreating because she had low hp she went aggro and died. The next minute this hayabusa who stole my role and we let him play mid.. he died to layla fking LAYLA... then i started feeding on purpose hahahhahahahaa it feltnso great to steal my teammates buff and leave him with no buff because he suck.. feeding is actually better than being an afk even tho y9u waste time but hey at least you see them get mad hahahahhaah
Post time 2018-2-13 09:44 PM | Show all posts
I just played a game. And this player chose Fanny. I was like "alright" at first but then he started dying again and again, so I blasted him for feeding and he was like "I wanted to try a new hero, why are you being mean". Man, I hate people who play heroes they've never played in ranked and match up mode. Like wtf, you are basically giving the opponents an advantage.
Post time 2018-2-13 10:05 PM | Show all posts
immatures.
Post time 2018-2-13 11:38 PM | Show all posts
So, what do you want by posting this thread? ^_^
Post time 2018-2-14 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Lessons learned: Don't pick anything you don't like to play... Public server people are just a pain to deal with when swapping heroes... They like to order sh*ts but they won't take any responsibility for that order...
Post time 2018-2-14 12:56 AM | Show all posts
What are you complaining here kid?? Make your point..instead of writing primary school essay
Post time 2018-2-14 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Feeding is just not good...just dont do it..doesnt matter how bad your team is try always on your hardest
Post time 2018-2-14 09:15 AM | Show all posts
So basically u r the one whi feed coz of bad behaviour of ur team.
If so, but u just as low as those bad player.
Stealing even if the thief didnt get punishment, it doesnt mean stealing is good. Bad is bad whatever it is & if u fall to that road, mean u throw ur self to equally low as them.
Post time 2018-2-14 09:55 AM | Show all posts
usually, if there is someone in my team recommend a hero (in case im the first to pick), ill pick a hero that i want to use, but not locking it.. only pick.. then i would ask, if there is anyone that want to use the recommended hero and swapping with me.. if there is none, well, there is no need for me to worry about running out of time..
Post time 2018-2-14 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm....   Ure just as low as them....   Life aint always go like u wanted kid....   instead of doing bad things,  u better try ur best...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 09:10 AM GMT+8