Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 157|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Retreat

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-13 05:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There are time when we hit retreat but our teammates  dont seem to get it.  This result to more member of the team dying, in a retreat situation.

We all know that it is the player responsibility on whether or not to follow the order.

That being said, I would like to make a suggestion to emphasize Retreat for Tank hero’s.

making it louder
increasing the text size
Change the boarder
Change the voice

For those situations where the tank has no choice but to sacrifice himself to save a teammate and wants to make it 100% clear  to run away.

Post time 2018-2-13 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Its not the problem of player not aware of it, but they do no care for it. Why?
1. Some noob just ignore this. Whatever u say mean nothing to them. They are to stuborn to listent so make it louder or whatever it is seems useless.
2.some noob like to playing the signal, making a good player somewhat ignore it as the good player wont know which one is true signal & which one a false signal. So again, the good player aware of this but ignore it.

What we need is better chatbox. A keyboard that cover whole screen & make us unable to see or know what is happening behind the keyboard is really bad.
Post time 2018-2-14 10:04 AM | Show all posts
and i hope i can make my own words for quick chat... its now so limited..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 09:03 AM GMT+8