Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 270|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] Fb and ml account hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-13 05:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Pls help me get back my account because some poser hack my fb account and ml account through untrusted site that cn give free skin. Its my fault for being provoked but pls help me.  When i open my ml account its already bound to another fb account . What should i do?
Screenshot_2018-02-13-16-17-36.png
Screenshot_2018-02-13-15-50-20.png
 Author| Post time 2018-2-13 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Haisgs
Screenshot_2018-02-13-15-50-20.png
Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-17-31.png
Screenshot_2018-02-13-15-45-42.png
Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-15-38.png
Post time 2018-2-13 07:12 PM | Show all posts
It seems that your account is not safe. Only an FB account is bounded. Have you tried to report it to the Customer service? Report it immediately. Also try to bind your gmail or moonton account. Maybe that would help.

And why would trust someone. I hope you get your account back.

Post time 2018-2-13 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jauregui at 2018-2-13 08:43 PM

Hello,
please don't trust this kind of things as people will take advantage on hacking your account. Try to not believe on free skin etc except skin giveaway which was given by the youtubers. In this case, we can't help much about your account. But you can report this to customer service as they incharge of this matters. report it to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com .They will took time to sove this matters so please be patient. And remember to give it full details about your account.

Approximately 3-7day (calculation may be wrong) or more.
Post time 2018-2-14 02:22 AM | Show all posts
It definitely your fault, if they really going to send you skin all they need is to be your ID and you need to be friends in game. (7 days to be able to send skin)

Don't give your info to someone you don't know. I hope you learn your lesson.
Post time 2018-2-14 02:01 PM | Show all posts
I think MLBB need an mod to control All chat in game, many scammer spam site that will stolen players account just like this case.
Post time 2018-2-14 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Haha..the consequences of wanting free stuff.

Don't be greedy kids. Earn things through works (hard work). I was taught about this since my childhood days.
Post time 2018-2-15 09:22 AM | Show all posts
There's nothing free in life except free food but be aware that people can inject poison. These websites which looks like a scam has "key-logger" installed or worst they store your entered data on their SQL Database. I've seen this concept like this on a similar website like Facebook where someone enters their FB Email and Password and the site redirects to another link which clearly says that they recorded your personal details and in that case you need to change your FB Password or any other account which has the same password. Hackers are smart enough to know the emails associated with you or your attacked FB Email. Use AntiVirus to solve all these issues (PC).

Example of a good AntiVirus (PC)
Screenshot (165).png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-27 11:11 AM GMT+8