Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 401|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Query] Saber's full damage build

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-13 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just wondering.. Can Saber one shot full HP squishy heroes (like adc & mages) with his ulti in late game with full damage build? Hayabusa can one shot squishy heroes if they are alone with his ulti only. I tried full damage build on Saber and the most he can do is 60-70% damage on squishy heroes at late games. His ulti seems to be only good for finishing off low HP squishy heroes or to counter some heroes. He is hard to play for 1 v 1. I feel like he is a support type and needs strong back up to kill squishy heroes. I just want to know your guy's damage build for Saber. It would be nice if you guys share your build for Saber. I just want to try different builds.

Post time 2018-2-13 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Synology at 2018-2-13 04:43 PM

An assassin job is to finish off low hp enemies. For saber, its the same. But saber is a bit different because his ulti is a good cc, where enemy totally cant do anything in that duration except taking in damage by team.
A full damage build saber is very fragile. While you ulti the enemy, his team mate can kill u too. Therefore its rare to see full damage build saber.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 06:05 AM GMT+8