Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5692|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Recharge error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-11 12:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can't recharge. It says "Because your account is in danger, you can't recharge diamonds now. Please contact Customer Service."  I have checked and already bound my account, but it still shows the same thing... Please help
Screenshot_20180211-093244.jpg
Post time 2018-2-11 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
have you bind your account to any social platform? & try to fully downloaded the resources frst. If so, you can try to contact this matters to customer service in-game. Try to provide ss of the problem.

How to report to CS?

1)Log In the game.

2)On the top left of your screen, you'll see people wearing headset (next to the youtube box). Click it and tap on which reports are you going to submit.

3)There are various kind of reports there including :

-Account hacked
-Payment problem
-Bug reports etc.

4) After that fill in the sheets and submit it.

Note !
They will took time to fix it so please be patients.
Post time 2018-2-12 01:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear ml. I already pay the payment of starlight member roger. But i not receive the skin! Please solve this problem. My money lost! My acc Amca Eminem. Please solve thie problem as soon as possible! Help me. I pay and not receive the skin. Why?
Post time 2018-2-12 07:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am also having This error message.i had to factory reset my device yesterday. When I downloaded again. I had to reach level 8 on a new account to then be able to switch to my main. I saved the new account as well to use as an alt. Today I went to recharge diamonds for the skin even. Its giving me the message. I've tried to unbind. Bind again. Delete data. Reset cache. I've been to my Google account and I deleted both of my payment methods. Added them back and tried again. I've tried EVERYTHING. I logged into the alt account again to see if I could make a purchase there and it worked. I log back on main. It shows error every time. Using same payment method. It won't let me click anything. I've spent alot of money on this app... It's a shame to have such an issue for loyal players.
Screenshot_20180211-163714.png
Post time 2018-2-12 04:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by OjciecPijus at 2018-2-12 04:05 PM

Bought diamonds for 29.99$ still not recived them.
EDIT: I have no f*cking idea what's going on with ml rn but I want my diamonds. Like df dude.

ID: 8731372 (6012)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 02:16 AM GMT+8