Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 797|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Share] Which hero do u think is the most over powered...? Comment

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-9 09:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
New heroes are coming up every Month n the old heroes are also getting upgraded one by one. But we all must feel that there is one hero that u think is the most OP.  Do comment n let's c which hero maximum people feel is the most OP.  
Post time 2018-2-9 09:33 PM | Show all posts
For me, Lancelot is OP even being nerf many time. He is KING OF EVASION for me because all his active skill can dodge almost other hero skill. His passive skill also OP too.
Post time 2018-2-9 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Well, i might say lancelot for assassin, kagura for mage, angela for support (My damage quite high when stacked her first skill),irithel for marksman. But i don't think they're OP. Just that they had potential than the other heroes.
Post time 2018-2-10 12:31 AM | Show all posts
All hero can be OP hahahaha such a cliche answer but there is hero that can be OP without much effort such as Lancelot especially in early game. But as long I get my hand on my Layla and someone can cover me, all those OP heroes would be useless. Most of my maniac and MVP is contributed from using Layla.
Post time 2018-2-10 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Anyone who is perma banned needs some balance changes but OP heroes depend on the user. While Kagura, Lancelot, and Fanny may have good damage, bad users make them bad heroes.

For example: almost everyone knew that Akai was a priority pick if Lance and Kag were banned. But if no one wants to use him or don’t know how, it’s better not to pick him. Yet people still pick him and ask “anyone want Akai?” There was no point if no one wanted him and the player who picked him is stuck with him and ends up realizing that he can’t use Akai. This example also applies if Akai is banned and Kag and Lance are open.

Comments

very well said.  Post time 2018-2-10 01:50 AM
Post time 2018-2-10 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Hmm, i totally disagree with fanny haters..as well as kagura haters, there is truly no OP hero tbh, if u meet a good layla she will be OP if you meet an good diggie he will be also OP for sure, so in other words its all about how annoying the character is to make you feel annoyed by this one character (especially if you are getting countered by this one hero)..

In other words, overpowered heroes are in my opinion a mindset rather than a real thing

Comments

I not fanny hater because I got free Fanny skin from lucky spin but not buy her yet and mastered using fanny in classic (free play only). Wkwkwkwk  Post time 2018-2-10 11:52 AM
Diggie is not annoying...Diggie is your FRIEND!  Post time 2018-2-10 02:28 AM
Post time 2018-2-10 03:12 AM | Show all posts
I just dont understand those people....    why thes still ban Kagura and akai (especially akai)  when zashk and jhonson is a much bigger threat now.  :(
Post time 2018-2-10 04:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-2-10 07:13 AM | Show all posts
for me is zhask, even u goes after him. his turret & other enemies will gank on u. plus he seldom alone. even u did killed him, other enemy will kill you with ur few hp left. damn his turret stun is too much tho.
Post time 2018-2-10 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Vexana
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-15 04:08 AM GMT+8