Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2989|Reply: 49
Collapse the left

[Share] Angela Meta Support

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-8 11:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
throughout the game in competitive gameplay support champions always were lack luster, i mean why get a support if you can have 1 tank taking the damage and CC and more damage dealers in your team.

not to say support champions are bad, its just support have many roles to fill depending on the supporting champion.

Estes is a pro healer that have a large dome slow CC but while he does keep the team alive during a team fight early and mid game, he falls short late game for not bringing in damage and his healing not getting any stronger as he builds his items (unless you build magic items, which i advise against)

Diggie is supposed to be a master CC Champ with his slow/stun clock affect, the time reverse spell which doesnt let a champ go anywhere if they try, but what makes him special is his passive which if he dies he can tail enemies around to grant vision before he revives. great if you want to tail an OP Assassin that keeps killing your allies in the shadows.

but late game he also falls short, his ULT barely does much, his CC skills taking time to trigger making him weak in a team fight.

Nana is the closest Meta support right now with her high immediate CC arsenal and long range attacks which allows her to be relevant if building ATT speed/ Crit items. but besides her the Support role has always been dead for how limited their scaling is to a short stop late game.

that is why Angela is amazing, her kit allows her to be relevant in every stage of the game, let me explain why.

first of, her first skill (forgot the name of the skills so ill just make up names)

love wave: this skill is what makes her so relevant late game, allowing her to give small Healing boosts to her teammates while damaging enemies in team fights In constant waves, but what makes it great is the debuffs, slowing the enemies damaged by 10% and they take 20% damage from any source of attack, stacking to 100% more damage, allowing your allies to do loads of damage in a team fight or in lane.

Thread bind: this skill Will help a lot in lane phase or when your allies are chasing, it slows and bounds your enemy to a stop if You are able to keep close to them so the threads wont snap. a decent CC tool and if youe building tank and thanks to how fast you are cause of your passive you can expect to stick at an enemy for a long time while dodging any skill shot they shoot at you.

Ult: her ult is what makes her even more amazing in any phase of the game, allowing her to give 1000 shield to any ally in the map, AND! teleport to their body becoming one with Your ally, you can use your love waves to heal Your ally while allowing them to do more damage if their fighting someone, and thread bind enemies if Your ally is chasing them.

and if your ally is escaping thanks to your passive you can boost your allies speed to 30% giving them a clean escape with the shield you gave them.

but this ult is a lot more amazing if used on a charging champ or a tank if their going in on a team fight, giving them a shield and support while your safe in their tanky bodies.

ITEMS: i suggest building as much CD first to get her ult and love waves up, building 20% CD mana tomb (forgot name)

Frozen heart: for tankiness and 15% CD and thanks to its unique passive you can help anyone your ulting to by lowering their enemies attack speed by 30%

Wizard shoes: 300 HP for more tankiness and assist gold since your support.

Anti Life steal necklace: completes the CD cap which is 40%, more HP and magic Power, AND its  unique passive lowering life steal of enemy champs by 50% (in high rank matches you will find a lot of enemies with life steal)

Magic Res Staff: more Magic power with 50 Magic Def, and with her unique passive your skills debuffs enemies more by lowering their magic defence by 25 points.

Final Item is Ice staff to slow enemies and give you 7% move speed.

i highly suggest to rank love waves first. and rank Ult whenever you get the chance.

overall i find Angela to be  the first True Meta support champ ever in Mobile legends, until she gets nerfed i bet. so get her quickly if you got the points! and have reliable friends to support.

and hey if you guys agree or disagree just comment below i would love to know what you guys think, thanks for reading!
Post time 2018-2-8 11:32 AM | Show all posts
They underestimate Support. Unlike other support, Angela more likely combat while healing. They didnt know means noob in this game because they more likely solo play not team play, so they are noob.

Comments

yes~ yes~ yes~ if MLBB forum has "like" to click, i will click 99x on ur comment  Post time 2018-2-8 11:41 AM
Post time 2018-2-9 01:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In any case, if someone does do that, the only thing Estes can do is summon the slowdown circl, I agree with you. The problem is if the battle is based on speed, Rafaela can do that more effectively by a mile (her slowdown attack has little to no cooldown at all, her heals can boost teammate speed, she even has a stun for last resort).
Post time 2018-2-9 12:37 AM | Show all posts
for diggie i think i disagree in

"but late game he also falls short, his ULT barely does much, his CC skills taking time to trigger making him weak in a team fight."

im a diggie user and for me diggie is more useful at late game. because late game often starts a war, clash and team fight. i think you didn't understand his 2nd + 1st skill bonus the petrify combo if you didn't use him as well. as for now. for me, diggie is the best support. i equip him a tank/cd reduction build so  i won't die easily and perform my ulti at the time when we needed the most.
Post time 2018-2-8 06:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
PjTyrant replied at 2018-2-8 04:20 PM
how am i underestimating her, weak heal, decent poke. a stun ult that requires you to aim carefull ...

She is an excellent playmaker if you read and utilize her passive correctly. If you play volleyball she's like a "setter".

Judging from what you said obviously you do not know how to play Rafaela correctly. At the onset Rafaela seems to be a really easy hero to use, but if you know how to use her correctly you will realize she is actually very difficult.

* Rafaela can actually make Miya, Lesley, and Natalia look like an idiot from hiding. Hell, anything that can hide cannot really "hide" from Rafaela. Remember the first skill has a totally insignificant cooldown.
* the stun is extremely powerful if used correctly. The moment Karina launches her ultimate on Rafaela, it's an automatic stun if you press the ultimate. If Lancelot even attempts to use Thorned Rose on Rafaela, he ends up stunned because the ultimate moves so slow. She is even more effective in countering people like Pharsa as Rafaela is too fast and can get in and out of the ultimate's radius and stun immediately.
* Perhaps the most useful capability is that Rafaela has the ability to save an entire team from debacle due to incorrect positioning, among others. She can make her teammates move faster and MAKE ENEMIES MOVE SLOWER AT THE SAME TIME. And guess what, if the enemies attempt to chase? They all get stunned.

Hell I have a *ton of tricks on Rafaela. Not our fault if you can't play her correctly.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:23 AM | Show all posts
when i 1st try on RANKED match, ur teammate will keep spam "n00b pick Angela"...
how u answer??
 Author| Post time 2018-2-8 11:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-8 11:23 AM
when i 1st try on RANKED match, ur teammate will keep spam "n00b pick Angela"...
how u answer??

i would agree and pick angela if theres no other support in your team.

if theres no charger or tank though angela would be slightly useless in a team fight since you need a tank to ult into in order to safely shoot love waves for the debuffs.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:32 AM | Show all posts
PjTyrant replied at 2018-2-8 11:27 AM
i would agree and pick angela if theres no other support in your team.

if theres no charger or ta ...

this is not my point. sure im the 4th or last pick. many Epic is likes drinking up posioned, very dislike Support role heroes.

when i try on 2nd match, all Legend or high player, they will like to learn Angela skills.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-8 11:23 AM
how u answer??

I will answer "You are budget pro"
 Author| Post time 2018-2-8 11:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-2-8 11:32 AM
They underestimate Support. Unlike other support, Angela more likely combat while healing. They didn ...

as i said before support falls short for how specific their kits are, if played with trusted friends they are great, but they will always fall short late game.

they are just not that great in team fights unless your team lacks CC.

Estes for example think of his healing as damage, his ult heals all of your team with 1000 HP but his first skill heals around 500-1000 HP

compared to champions like roger and burst mages, your healing gets weaker compared to how much damage they can do.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:38 AM | Show all posts
It's hilarious to see the amount of players (the Carries especially) hating on Support users, yet these Supports can play the game far better than them.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-2-8 11:33 AM
I will answer "You are budget pro"

ok thxQ ur help i will try try
 Author| Post time 2018-2-8 11:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AgentHedgehog replied at 2018-2-8 11:38 AM
It's hilarious to see the amount of players (the Carries especially) hating on Support users, yet th ...

supports are as good as their teammates.

meaning if your teammates are bad, your just as bad. so play with friends, and keep the support role a gem, unless your playing angela.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-19 06:04 AM GMT+8