Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Synology
Collapse the left

[Share] How to win the rank [SECRET]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-5 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Why didnt you do Completing Square Method (CSM).
Post time 2018-2-5 10:01 PM | Show all posts
One more for Master and Grand master
-Miya didnt moving to attack enemies (because her passive skill) even through there are 5 enemy CC skill to her.
Post time 2018-2-6 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Well..i went on the forums because my head hurts of formula’s and there it is...another one :(
Post time 2018-2-6 04:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
“Fanny misfires with a 75% rate. Flying around and landing into team of 5 enemies”. I lold to this. Doing this will hurt your Fanny. Pun intended hahahha
Post time 2018-2-6 09:20 AM | Show all posts
LMAO some people are taking the quadratic formula very seriously eh...

I also made a smurf recently to help a friend rank up, and what do you know, I already am ranked higher than her.

The worst I've encountered playing with my smurf is having 3 AFKs, 1 super noob (not my friend), and me. The game's still winnable if the opposing team has the same problems (a lot of AFKs, hopefully no smurfs) but it's getting harder at Master level when you have opponents who fell from GM rank. Sometimes when I see a teammate choose new heroes like Pharsa or Lesley or even Lancelot I get hopeful that they may have experience since it's not a starter pokemon, but in the end it's just wishful thinking...
Post time 2018-2-6 09:31 AM | Show all posts
What a formula lol

Comments

that formula is meant to be a joke. LOL  Post time 2018-2-6 10:06 AM
Post time 2018-2-6 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Hahahah it's like a wikihow XD
Post time 2018-2-6 10:46 AM | Show all posts
epic... 4got XD

Legend:
team balance.
Balmond will be SUPER HERO, charge in 1 v 3. dead, blame us y no help (c'mon, only lvl 2, no item, u not Hylos has DPS skills and Stun)
Lancelot, solo Alucard, Fanny or Saber. always feed, then he will say WTF tis fanny is PRO.
Alucard, Freya, or other fighter, "i take the Buff" on early game, actually the Fighter Buff no use as all on early game, i have no idead for wat they thinking.... than lvl 4 jump out 1 v 3, dead!! will say "noob team"
Grock or Hilda, thinking he is PRO tanker user, but duno wat is bring up team fight, simple open war, duno our mm or mage at which position. dead!!! say "n00b team"
So, form a team of 3 with your friends. the chance of Tank PLayers in the team is now only 80%.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-6 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Jokar7 replied at 2018-2-6 10:46 AM
epic... 4got XD

Legend:

HAHAHAHAHAHA SO TRUE!!!!!
Post time 2018-2-6 11:43 AM | Show all posts

It's a real *n Math Formula lol. But the content is good though. All you need to win the game is teamwork.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-15 09:53 AM GMT+8