Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3292|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Ruby Full Detailed Passive Analysis [ Ruby Full Potential ]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-4 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by E.L.I.T at 2018-2-11 07:25 PM

RUBY FULL DETAILED PASSIVE ANALYSIS

[NOTE] before progressing, please notice that English is not my first language and the explanation is base on my observation. Beware! math calculation.
(NOTE) best view in PC Mode.

Many player always hype when the new hero release in MLBB. But after they fail to play well with the hero, they want the hero to get a Buff because they consider the hero are weak, unbalance or whatever they said. There's no point if the player still can't understand how the hero work. And mostly if this happen, they with start to play the hero in the opposite way. Like Alpha, Sun and Ruby (off-tank and more likely be a support).

so, let's me analys how Ruby passive work properly and what the full potential that she have.

1) Let's read the passive first
-Ruby's basic attack have no lifesteal, however her skill can get 125% physical lifesteal effect from equipment.
-After every skill casted, Ruby can jump to another place, increasing physical and magical defense for a short period of time (effect increase with level, up to 3 times).
-Ruby owns 5% physical lifesteal herself.

The benefit that she get from her passive is:
1) all her skill will inherit 125% (5/4) physical lifesteal from gear.
2) After cast skill, she can jump (mobility).
3) After jump, her physical and magical defense will increase for a short time (4.5s I believe?). Up to 3 times.
4) early access to the physical lifesteal.

so with my Pure Fighter Build (link at the bottom thread), she get 30% lifesteal (25% gear + 5% passive) or 40% lifesteal if her HP is drop below 40%. Or 45% lifesteal if you buy the Power Potion.

2) Passive Effect Your Lifesteal
so the passive is actually increase the lifesteal from equipment even the result not show up in hero stat.
the lifesteal increase like this:
(1)  (5/4 x 25%) + 5% = 36% lifesteal in total
standard lifesteal
(2)  (5/4 x 35%) + 5% = 49% lifesteal in total
when HP drop below 40%
(3) 36% + 5% = 41% lifesteal in total
( 1 ) + Power Potion
(3) 49% + 5% = 54% lifesteal in total
( 2 ) + Power Potion

3) Lifesteal Effect On Skill

no power potion

no power potion

with power potion

with power potion
(all analysis below is according to maxed Pure Fighter Build when HP that above 40%)
( no power potion / with power potino )

[ first skill ]
Her first skill will slash forward, dealing 175(+459)/175(+481) Physical Damage to all enemy in front of her and release a shockwave forward dealing the same amount of damage ; 175(+459)/175(+481) Physical Damage.
So she can deal up to 1,268/1,312 Physical Damage to all enemy in front of her.
( lifesteal result )
Let's say there is 5 minion, a slash will recover her HP up to 2,282/2,361 HP pts.

( second skill )
Her second skill will attack twice, dealing 140(+336)/140(+353) Physical Damage each hit to all enemy nearby and deal additional 30% damage to enemy in the outer ring.
So she can deal up to 952/986 Physical Damage or up to 1,237/1281 Physical Damage to the enemy in the outer ring.
[ inner  lifesteal result ]
Let's say (again) there is 5 minion, when dealing damage she will recover up to 1,713/1774 HP pts.
At the same time, Ruby will stun all enemy for 0.5 second.
( outer lifesteal result)
5 minion....., when dealing damage and the enemy in the outer ring that got hit by you will receive additional 30% damage.
So she will recover HP up to 2,226/2,305 HP pts.

( ultimate skill )
Her ultimate is her sighnature. dealing up to 475(+1,101)/475(+1,155) Physical Damage to all enemy and pulling them to your location. Stunning for 0.5 second.
In total, she will deal 1,576/1630 Physical Damage to the enemy that get hit.
( lifesteal result )
If Ruby pull one enemy at a time, Ruby will recover up to 567 HP pts.
But if 5 Heroes enemy at a time ? Ruby will recover up to 2,835 HP pts.

4) What The Problem ?
Ruby is one of most difficult hero to play because you need to poke then jump then move, attack, jump again and repeat the same move again and again and again. I'm also have this problem at the first time I buy Ruby (Ruby is the first hero I buy).

But after practice with her moving attack pattern, try to use various gear build and get the Cat Girl skin .
I was sync with her till now. (even that tho, there so many cancer and toxic player in rank. specialy GM rank)

5) Full Lifesteal Combo Result
Lifesteal from single target is: 456+342/445+567 = 1365/1468 HP pts recovered.
Lifesteal from two target is: 912+684/890+1,134 = 2,730/2,936 HP pts recovered.
I don't wanna put for three to five target because that type of action is difficult and risky.
And this health steal are not in total with Bloodlust Axe or Demon Hunter Sword (coming soon; RUBY FIGHTER DPS BUILD).

6) Attack And Defend At The Same Time.
With the first and second skill combo, jumping passive that also increase Armor and Magical Defense and average damage + lifesteal.
She alreally can 1v1 or 1v2 or even 1v3 if the enemy level is lower that your level.
All you have to do is keep jumping and attack rapidly (thank to low skill Cooldown) as long as you not disabled by the enemy, you good to go .

7) Beware Of This Enemy.

Some heroes can easily counter you if their can mobility and deal burst damage:
-Irithel
-Karrie
-Cyclop
-Hilda (fighter build)
-Zilong

ALL ATTACK, RECOVERY AMOUNT AND LIFESTEAL ABOVE IS THE MINIMUM THAT YOU CAN GET.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I want Ruby elite skin ( Hidden Orchid Butterfly ).

Last Update Is 11/2/2018.
-put many annoying math calculation.
-more quote.

This Thread Will Always Be Updated.

MY OTHER RUBY THREAD:

Post time 2018-2-5 12:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Timonthy replied at 2018-2-4 10:19 PM
so at the end,haas claw was more efficient rather than bloodlust axe?

Yes. Haas is better than BLA on Ruby.
Post time 2018-2-4 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-2-5 11:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
U should explain the "pure fighter build" u mentioned. Because I find ruby works with various build, alot of build path
 Author| Post time 2018-2-5 07:05 PM | Show all posts
b3rvirus replied at 2018-2-5 11:13 AM
U should explain the "pure fighter build" u mentioned. Because I find ruby works with various build, ...

I have that covered in my other thread...
Check the link at end of this thread
 Author| Post time 2018-2-5 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Timonthy replied at 2018-2-4 10:19 PM

In my "Pure Fighter Build" (link at end of this thread).
I use both Haas's Claw and Bloodlust Axe so I can get both Dmg and Lifesteal.

I will update this thread this weeked.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 07:02 AM GMT+8