Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: WtripleO
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Talent Builds!(Guide)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-2-7 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Zakiachmad5 replied at 2018-2-7 09:50 AM
Some question, mm 3rd talent say its not effective on melee hero. Does it mean reduced effect or no  ...

This means when you use a melee type of hero the talent will not trigger. It will only work on ranged type heroes
Post time 2018-2-7 10:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What is the function of hybrid regen?? Is it like spell vamp?
Post time 2018-2-7 10:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2018-2-7 07:02 AM
Good to know that this talent guide helps you guys. If you guys have any questions about it feel fre ...

Author| Post time 2018-2-8 06:46 AM | Show all posts
grizzlyReal replied at 2018-2-7 10:54 PM

Hybrid regen is basically just a stat increase for both HP & mana regen meaning you'd have early mana and hp regen in the early game but later on it will be useless or has little value in the late game.
Post time 2018-2-8 10:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
on tanky fighter like jawhead, ruby, hilda, chou, balmond, which would you prefer, tank or fighter emblems?
 Author| Post time 2018-2-8 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-2-8 10:34 AM
lil replied at 2018-2-8 10:24 AM
on tanky fighter like jawhead, ruby, hilda, chou, balmond, which would you prefer, tank or fighter e ...

Well it honestly depends because not all tanky fighters or tanks should really use the tank or fighter emblems for instance heroes like hylos is a tank, but can maximize more on his damage if you use mage emblem with impure magic as your 3rd talent.

While usually the emblem depends on the hero role, its still highly encouraged to try and experiment emblems on heroes you prefer as each players has different play style and preferences.  

For heroes like chou, jawhead I would recommend using the fighter emblem with the slow talent as your 3rd talent since jawhead's 1st and chou's 1st can maximize and benefit from it greatly, adding that needed Slow. This can also be used on hilda but then she can also benefit from the tank emblem with the attack and defense talent sincr most often you'd build hp on her. Same goes with balmond you can either use the fighter or tank emblem. Overall it just depends on your preference the key thing is like i said just base it on their hero roles.
Post time 2018-2-8 10:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i was hoping to get a solid answer but yeah, i guess its down to player preference. i dislike of having to choose between armor and magic resist. they should combine it and give another option instead.. i think compared to assassin and jungle emblem, fighter emblem feels weaker, no ms and cdr, and i dont know how good is 8armor versus 13penetration which assassin emblem offers
 Author| Post time 2018-2-8 11:01 AM | Show all posts
lil replied at 2018-2-8 10:38 AM
i was hoping to get a solid answer but yeah, i guess its down to player preference. i dislike of hav ...

Well in my builds I usually consider their hero capabilities and dont really stick to one talent build because sometimes if my line up has a solid damage line up i just stick to a pure tank talent build rather than getting a damage type talent build. I'd also advice not to get any of the armor or magic resist talents since it would also depend on hero line up so getting the utility type talent or hp talent is more optimal.
Post time 2018-2-8 11:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2018-2-8 11:01 AM
Well in my builds I usually consider their hero capabilities and dont really stick to one talent b ...

yeah, id like to have many options too, but the thing is to upgrade to lv40+ emblem is not easy and cheap. so i need to choose which one i should focus on first.

i dont think its fair to make tank choose either armor or magic resist. it should be both or it should be buffed imo.
Post time 2018-2-9 06:59 AM | Show all posts
how about common magic emblem,, tnx
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-5-21 09:12 AM GMT+8