Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 821|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Ruby needs additional buff and model rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-27 10:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I use Ruby as disabler and tanker but still not satisfied when she gets multiple enemies in one ultimate and she died after stunning them for only .5 secs even I used the second skill still no escape from multiple enemies I grabbed. And can't get much kills due to low damage skills. I think she needs additional buffs like make it 1-2 secs at least for each skills for 2nd and her ultimate. She is still look under 15 years old could you also make her older like 18?
Post time 2018-1-28 05:14 AM | Show all posts
Ruby is kinda fine her CC skilss are viable and well shes pretty tanky
Post time 2018-1-27 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Well, for u a Ruby player...
Let just support this & let Ruby become a goddess of ML who can kill 5 vs 1. Afterall if u had a bad luck teaming with a noob or AFL, it wont be a problem coz u can say to our team:
"Just sit & watch... I'll take care all of them alone"
Then we all Ruby user will laugh hard when we see they who ask for a buff crying hard here ask for a nerf.
Post time 2018-1-27 11:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i actually wanna curse seeing this post.. well in my opinion the dev should just LEAVE HER ALONE.. i would love it if they release new skin for her.. but reworking her??? you kidding?? buff her??? you serious?? you dont learn anything about "kagura tragedy" where all kagura mains cannot use kagura because she is top banned in draft pick?? simply because DEV REWORK KAGURA.. and even if you build her tank, it doesnt mean she is a tank! sorry if im a bit rude but im also a ruby main.. RUBY DOESNT NEED ANY BUFF OR REWORK!
Post time 2018-1-27 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Really... Cant believe there still someone ask for this... What u ask basically is a hero that is tanky, able to cc, high dmg, & fast. Im a Ruby user & if this really happen, dont cry on here coz i & any other Ruby user able to solo 5 vs 1.
Seriously, Ruby is not a killer. If u solo the enemy & unable to kill then its ur fault. Or if u cant survive on team fight coz u thing she is useless, maybe u play her in the wrong way or ur build is wrong. Ruby in my hand, when the enemy didint pick diggie to counter me, they wont be able to move freely as i always to be able to cc them every few sec.
Post time 2018-1-27 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Oh come on, are you kidding me?

Ruby is a fighter tank, tend to be tank. Why you still thinking about kills, you are the man who grab the enemy and let your damage dealer kill them bro. Play this game as a team not individual.
Post time 2018-1-27 01:06 PM | Show all posts
I want them to remove mana on RUBY... that's all I want..
Post time 2018-1-27 01:59 PM | Show all posts
BlueCrimson02 replied at 2018-1-27 01:06 PM
I want them to remove mana on RUBY... that's all I want..

Same. I do hope they will.
Post time 2018-1-27 02:01 PM | Show all posts
But Ruby is fine now compared to before. Also, no to remodeling her. She looks fine right now. I don't know why are you making her age matter? What's wrong with being 15?
Post time 2018-1-27 02:11 PM | Show all posts
You must be joking bro. if you increase her damage, her lifesteal from using skill will increase too (basically estes healing capability on herself). The current ruby in late game can tank better than any tank in the game. If her damage is increased she will be a killing machine better than lancelot and kagura.

Here look at my hero damage recieved on this screenshoot. Compare it to balmond who is a tank Screenshot_20180127-130038.jpg
Post time 2018-1-27 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Ruby is good but when you are escaping then suddenly mana runs out you're dead... Ruby is dependent on her skills so I really hope for them to remove her mana... or make an item that will give her mana regen.....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 08:06 PM GMT+8